Which socionics type do you think is sort of ingrained in people's subconcious that is the best type or the most desirable for someone to hold?

I'll relate an anecdote: some years ago , I exchanged letters with a very lost LSI-Ti dude that wanted to be Griffith from Berserk (For those who don't know who he is, he is the white hair dude in this vid https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=iNlyuue89KM ) . This character is often regarded as one of the most charismatic in anime history; he is sort of a messianic fugure, up until he starts behaving too ruthlessly and impulsively. Even I fell under his spell a bit. This character is probably a LIE-Ni. You can see that even on this forum there is somebody who idolizes him (Eudamonia). So I'm wondering if the "type that everyone wants to be" is an objetive thing and shares a commonality (although I've noticed that people often admire or see them as a superior version of themselves their supervisors--wonder if this is true).

Which is the type that first comes to mind when you think of the type that everyone would want to be, or would most likely want to be?