Thread: Breast Size and Type: Edition 2

Hybrid View

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1604 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I know an SEI-Si who is large, large, large, and an SEI-Fe who is thin, thin, thin. The one female ILE I've met was very thin but she looked healthy and happy. The ESE women I know are built like tanks; big, blocky, and square. All the female LIIs I know are thin and some are toned, actually. I get the impression that they are fighting to keep off weight.

The female LSIs have either been outright skinny or normal and toned. The EIE females look like normal women. The SLE females all seem like athletes because that's where I encounter them. The female IEIs span a range from whispy thin to "a few extra pounds".

All the female ILIs I've met have been thin and small-breasted. Same with female LIEs. Female SEEs seem to be normal weight.
    ESIs mostly seem to have a normal body weight and distribution. One had thin legs and large breasts, but she was an outlier. On Match, ESIs seem to get fat when they get older. I blame Se and bad partners.

Female SLIs seem always to be thin. Female IEEs are normal. My LSE sister and LSE mother (I don't know many female LSEs) were both thin when young, then got fat, then thin again. Female EIIs have been thin.

TIM
    ILI-Ni sp/sx
    Mentioned
    305 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    I know an SEI-Si who is large, large, large, and an SEI-Fe who is thin, thin, thin. The one female ILE I've met was very thin but she looked healthy and happy. The ESE women I know are built like tanks; big, blocky, and square. All the female LIIs I know are thin and some are toned, actually. I get the impression that they are fighting to keep off weight.

The female LSIs have either been outright skinny or normal and toned. The EIE females look like normal women. The SLE females all seem like athletes because that's where I encounter them. The female IEIs span a range from whispy thin to "a few extra pounds".

All the female ILIs I've met have been thin and small-breasted. Same with female LIEs. Female SEEs seem to be normal weight.
    ESIs mostly seem to have a normal body weight and distribution. One had thin legs and large breasts, but she was an outlier. On Match, ESIs seem to get fat when they get older. I blame Se and bad partners.

Female SLIs seem always to be thin. Female IEEs are normal. My LSE sister and LSE mother (I don't know many female LSEs) were both thin when young, then got fat, then thin again. Female EIIs have been thin.
    Your observations largely conform to my own but there is a bit more to it than that. This is a data point that might be relevant to me. The LSE's... did they pull the pin and blow the fuck up? As in, they were thin before they got married, then got fat afterward? Not just them however, it seems to be a common thing/occurrence across the board given my observations. Girl's a normal weight/conforms to those observations when she walks down the aisle but then, after the ceremony, she starts packing on the pounds hard and fast. The dude then follows suit. Naturally, this is a phenomenon that happens almost exclusively between two people with broken attachment but as always I hunger for more data.

I've built a reputation of absolute honesty in all relationships and I've told every wife of every dude I'm involved with that I'll tell em' when they're getting fat and that they'd better not do it if they want a happy marriage. This ultimatum seems to have kept them from truly blowing the hell up. Packed on a few pounds, but stopped before it would become a big issue. Y'know, put on 10-30 pounds, but thankfully it collected in "good" areas and didn't transform them into landwhales or fatties. Getting fat does enlarge a woman's tits to be sure but... Well, I could go into more detail but it involves very crude and vulgar language. Bigger tits ain't worth the other shit that comes with being fat ladies...
    Last edited by End; 12-07-2021 at 03:04 AM.