Thread: Straight men turning for companionship to gay men b/c women this era suck

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by roger557 View Post
    I preferred your photo instead of that SEI-Fe you have now (although she is kinda sexy).
    What I said really was more of a stance coming from observing and then speaking bluntly about some things you should examine about where you're going wrong in this, or why you are having a hard time with this. I was sincerely trying to be nice/gentle about it. If you don't like your misogyny, why are you trying to weaponize it? I wasn't trying to attack you despite the fact that misogyny is fucked up.

Mentioned
    247 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Noir View Post
    What I said really was more of a stance coming from observing and then speaking bluntly about some things you should examine about where you're going wrong in this, or why you are having a hard time with this. I was sincerely trying to be nice/gentle about it. If you don't like your misogyny, why are you trying to weaponize it? I wasn't trying to attack you despite the fact that misogyny is fucked up.
    Why do you say he is trying to weaponize his misogyny?

To me, it sounded more like a rant albeit a hostile one.
    Join my Enneagram Discord: https://discord.gg/ND4jCAcs

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Ave View Post
    Why do you say he is trying to weaponize his misogyny?

To me, it sounded more like a rant albeit a hostile one.
    Read it out of context and it's not that hostile seeming. Only in context is the hostility noticeable. There's a reason for that.