Thread: Straight men turning for companionship to gay men b/c women this era suck

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by AWellArmedCat View Post
    I'm sure you're lonely and I feel bad for you for that, but no one owes you their affection.

Expecting women as a whole to give you affection, then declaring that they are worth less than they were in the past when they don't give it to you is probably not a great way to get the affection you're looking for. In fact, it will almost certainly reduce your chances DRASTICALLY. It's a major red flag. If a guy was acting this way or saying these sorts of things around my sisters then I would advise them to distance themselves from him. I don't have any hard feelings towards you personally, but I would encourage you to drop this line of thinking sooner rather than later. For your own sake too. You're not doing yourself any favours at all with this kind of entitlement.

I wish you well, and send my virtual hugs
    If somebody who has issue with the group "women", due to bad happenings, the solution is not to "cancel" this person, but rather to try to understand why the person has come to that view, and/or what has happened to him. This demonstrates that you are probably one of the crappy people of this age I'm referring to. Assuming, labeling, and acting like an automaton. I'm still waiting for some woman to pop up in this thread and say "I'm not crap!", and as you can see, that doesn't happen. Why would that be?

Btw save your hugs and your hypocrisy for someone who can stomach them
    Last edited by roger557; 12-03-2021 at 06:46 AM.

TIM
    ENFp-C
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by roger557 View Post
    the solution is not to "cancel" this person
    I never suggested it was. I support your right to say whatever you please. Me stating my opinion in response to you isn't cancelling you in any way.
    Assuming, labeling, and acting like an automaton.
    I did not assume anything about you. I also didn't label you. I'm not sure what acting like an automaton means in this context, so I may or may not be acting like one. I'm not sure lol
    I'm still waiting for some woman to pop up in this thread and say "I'm not crap!", and as you can see, that doesn't happen. Why would that be?
    Because no one needs to defend their worth to you
    Btw save your hugs and your hypocrisy for someone who can stomach them
    Will do. Still, I'm sorry that you feel this way, and I only hope the best for you
    “Things always seem fairer when we look back at them, and it is out of that inaccessible tower of the past that Longing leans and beckons.”
    — James Russell Lowell
    猫が生き甲斐