Quote Originally Posted by roger557 View Post
Women are supposed to be the feminine gender and are supposedly built/hard-wired to support and give emotional companionship to men. The other day I needed a hug so I went on an IRC channel, and none of the women there gave me a hug, only two gay men offered to give me the hug (and one gave me). Women have really become crap in this era. People are crap, but women have really really lost a lot value-wise. What do you think of this phenomenon
People generally don't value others deeply until they've been in certain kinds of hardship that's taught them the importance of this with suffering. Modern living is depriving people more and more of this lesson, and it's part of why people are becoming so alienated, unhappy, and apathetic or hateful. Those who do learn are most often men, because we bear more of the hardships of life. And part of that is because we seem to have an impulse to give free shit to women. Well, I have little doubt that the elites and feminists will kill us men off once technology reaches a certain point, so women might have to change back eventually.