Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Straight men turning for companionship to gay men b/c women this era suck

Hybrid View

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1604 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

LIEs need both a virtual hug and someone to tell us that we are alright because, sometimes, it doesn't look like we are all right.
    Last edited by Adam Strange; 01-23-2022 at 11:55 PM.

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kalinoche buenanoche View Post
    did you want a virtual hug or did you want someone to tell you you are alright?
    To be honest, it was just an experiment. I've had varying degree of success on that IRC channel, in fact I've made several friends and had a romance with one of the girls (note that I was not seeking any of this, I went on that channel to investigate). I'm actually an Oldham "Solitary" person that needs very little interaction (not to mention too that I'm a demi-sexual). I was actually needing a hug though, for once, because I've been through some really strange stuff and this lesbian girl romance didn't end well (and I gave it all and exhausted myself) and I'm still putting myself together. I have a pattern in my romantic relationships, that I fall for girls who are very damaged and then I attempt to fix them, and then they leave me, and I've grown tired.

I'm okay now, thanks for your concern

Mentioned
    247 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by roger557 View Post
    To be honest, it was just an experiment. I've had varying degree of success on that IRC channel, in fact I've made several friends and had a romance with one of the girls (note that I was not seeking any of this, I went on that channel to investigate). I'm actually an Oldham "Solitary" person that needs very little interaction (not to mention too that I'm a demi-sexual). I was actually needing a hug though, for once, because I've been through some really strange stuff and this lesbian girl romance didn't end well (and I gave it all and exhausted myself) and I'm still putting myself together. I have a pattern in my romantic relationships, that I fall for girls who are very damaged and then I attempt to fix them, and then they leave me, and I've grown tired.

I'm okay now, thanks for your concern
    Well, I think it's good that you are aware of it, at least. I suppose you know what to work on, then.
    Join my Enneagram Discord: https://discord.gg/ND4jCAcs

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123