Quote Originally Posted by Shazaam View Post
This feels like it's pretty much already a reality for people who marry rich guys that take care of them. Or the very rich in general. My therapist said once I should meet a sugar daddy so I could make my art all day lol. I have a big heart and I could give the other person love if they give me money. Relationships are always a transactional agreement anyway. But realistically I'm too afraid to do this and idk if it's good advice anyway cuz that therapist was in my conflicting quadra? lol. And I don't even really like the idea of being another Johnathon Levinson that gets cruelly killed by Andrew- I want and deserve to receive love too.

Think what it would be like to be higher class and not middle class. I know everybody who posts on this forum is pretty much middle class- I could be wrong but I highly doubt a very rich person would hang out with losers and misfits like us HAHAHAHAHHA. Anyway you don't have to worry about a lot of stuff cuz u can just pay ppl to do that- and so you have the time to really create and dream, -plus it opens up the window for all this efficiency. This is pretty much already a reality for lots of ppl- but only if ur really rich or at least upper middle I think. Middle class is dying anyway- it's been dying for years- until there's only gonna be the Haves and the Have Nots.
Corporations are killing the middle class bud, through our Governments by influencing policy. Also the green movement is very clear, the middle class consumes to much and austerity is the only way forward.