TIM
    school shooter one
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by one View Post
    Do you still get a lot of deja vus
    Yes, it’s still constant. However, currently I feel better and more positive about things. Not sure if that would be changing or improving or not.
    how to enlarge your dragon, click here

Quote Originally Posted by End View Post
    get ready to get cucked
    Quote Originally Posted by roger557 View Post
    got this Socionics stuff caught by the balls

TIM
    SEIZOR
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I would like to attach a cosmic meaning to Deja Vu occurrences but I think it's only an outside stimulus triggering an imperfect memory.

These experiments have led scientists to suspect that déjà vu is a memory phenomenon. We encounter a situation that is similar to an actual memory but we can’t fully recall that memory. So our brain recognizes the similarities between our current experience and one in the past. We're left with a feeling of familiarity that we can’t quite place.
    https://www.scientificamerican.com/a...plain-deja-vu/
    Bound upon me, rush upon me, I will overcome you by enduring your onset: whatever strikes against that which is firm and unconquerable merely injures itself by its own violence. Wherefore, seek some soft and yielding object to pierce with your darts.

-Seneca

TIM
    school shooter one
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Toro View Post
    I would like to attach a cosmic meaning to Deja Vu occurrences but I think it's only an outside stimulus triggering an imperfect memory.

https://www.scientificamerican.com/a...plain-deja-vu/
    Yeah but what is memory and what is time though?

What is consciousness? What is this universe?

*bah dum tiss*

get ready to get cucked

TIM
    school shooter one
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The point being, we don’t quite know what these things are even.

Nevermind the occult.

get ready to get cucked

TIM
    SEIZOR
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mysteryofdungeon View Post
    The point being, we don’t quite know what these things are even.

Nevermind the occult.
    I agree I don't know the answers to any of these questions, but I usually go for the simplest explanation. Despite that, I am attracted to things like the occult because it gives me hope that this material world isn't all there is.
    Bound upon me, rush upon me, I will overcome you by enduring your onset: whatever strikes against that which is firm and unconquerable merely injures itself by its own violence. Wherefore, seek some soft and yielding object to pierce with your darts.

-Seneca

TIM
    school shooter one
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I agree I don't know the answers to any of these questions, but I usually go for the simplest explanation. Despite that, I am attracted to things like the occult because it gives me hope that this material world isn't all there is.
    There is no simple explanation for even the “simple” material world though, you know that right?

Try and go and get a PhD in quantum physics right now lol. We already know the material world isn’t all there is even WITHIN the realms of the material world.

How can anyone say for sure what a box looks like from inside of the box? You can only guess.

get ready to get cucked

TIM
    SEIZOR
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There is no simple explanation for even the “simple” material world though, you know that right?

Try and go and get a PhD in quantum physics right now lol. We already know the material world isn’t all there is even WITHIN the realms of the material world.

How can anyone say for sure what a box looks like from inside of the box? You can only guess.
    I don't really think about this . The world is what it is to me, I don't really care about figuring out the mysteries of it. It's simple to me if I don't think about it and just go with it.

For example, if this Deja Vu thing was really you reliving old lives, what does that really do in the end? It just wouldn't affect my life too much to know that I've lived a past life. I would just keep living like normal. Although, I do like hearing about people's ideas about the world, I don't really think about it myself.

-Seneca

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

yeah literally had deju vu all over again on this thread cuz I was about to post something then realize I already replied the same answer lol. I also had another thought that deja vu often makes people uncomfortable because in a sense it's kind of the exact opposite of experiencing "nirvana" or spiritual exaltation - which is what humans crave to do. Like so many religions want to feel this way but they just get in a trap of being bigoted and hating gay people or whatever else trap they get stuck on. As Sister Unity says- when you search for God, you search for how he truly is- and not how you write him to be in your own mind. Everything you do sucks and will bring suffering and dreariness, also related to buddhism - only way out is to break all the wheels and become a level 3242423 Demi Shaman God with infinite hit points.

the concept of Nirvana and IEI Kurt Cobain wanting to achieve that makes sense to me. The opposite of Nirvana is the very grimdark feeling that the world is nothing more than a depressing and crushing prison. anyway I wanted to say it makes sense to me your brain tests came back normal/healthy or whatever- if other people are making you feel like you have a mental illness or there's something wrong with ur brain make sure you're not at first, surrounded by a*holes etc. And if other people are making you feel ill or cray-cray chances are you are pretty smart.

sex is powerful I think also cuz its like mini-nirvanas but for most people it doesn't work cuz you come down and you're like 'okay now what' which as Dan Savage said is just a very normal human feeling. I really think when Kurt Cobain offed himself it wasn't just a 'I'm doing this cuz I'm sad thing' but he was trying to force a Nirvana but I don't think it works that way- I mean he probably just died and not felt anything as cruel as that sounds. but IEIs and other types probably naturally know how good Nirvanas feel, and how it feels to break out of prison- I remember when I got released out of Starr, for a few days I literally felt like an invincible god. Dealing with all those deltas and being forced down was worth it for the rush I felt when I broke free and found my own happiness.

But life is still life and death is still death- is it worth it do something just because it makes you feel so alive but then you get a prison in life sentence for doing so by a virtue signaling LSE judge - and figure that in other life you can get your Nirvana or force it- but tricking the Gods like that I think is 'not allowed' and you have to earn it in a better way maybe so the annoyance of morality still has a point. Jeffrrey Dahmer talked about how when he raped boys and tried to make them zombies it didn't give him quite the perfect rush he wanted and he got annoyed- but it's like come on honey what do you expect- you're raping and making zombies, it's not really the right way and Karma is a thing. Besides you don't actually have to eat babies to experience nirvana- that is kind of a false nirvana anyway and how 'dark demons' trick you into a state of false-exaltation. People in the deep state do all kinds of fucked up rituals because they want to experience this kind of false dark nirvana that doesn't really exist and they are only trapped and bound by their own desiries. So they still don't get it yet. Not about getting, it's about letting go- and I hope everybody enjoys their orgasms/nirvanas today.

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't really think about this . The world is what it is to me, I don't really care about figuring out the mysteries of it. It's simple to me if I don't think about it and just go with it.

For example, if this Deja Vu thing was really you reliving old lives, what does that really do in the end? It just wouldn't affect my life too much to know that I've lived a past life. I would just keep living like normal. Although, I do like hearing about people's ideas about the world, I don't really think about it myself.
    If déjà vu is about reliving old lives, it means reincarnation is real.

I read christians believed in reincarnation before, but it got kicked out. Reminds me of Buddha telling someone "the problem is you think you have time" as having infinite lives to reach nirvana doesn't mean you should be veering off the path for now because you still got time.
    Chistianity has the opposite mindset of "only one life to live" so why not enjoy it while you can?
    At the end, it doesn't change much beside people excuse not to make spiritual efforts.
    But who cares about that anyway, lol.

TIM
    ILI - H/C 4w5 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Shazaam View Post
    yeah literally had deju vu all over again on this thread cuz I was about to post something then realize I already replied the same answer lol. I also had another thought that deja vu often makes people uncomfortable because in a sense it's kind of the exact opposite of experiencing "nirvana" or spiritual exaltation - which is what humans crave to do. Like so many religions want to feel this way but they just get in a trap of being bigoted and hating gay people or whatever else trap they get stuck on. As Sister Unity says- when you search for God, you search for how he truly is- and not how you write him to be in your own mind. Everything you do sucks and will bring suffering and dreariness, also related to buddhism - only way out is to break all the wheels and become a level 3242423 Demi Shaman God with infinite hit points.

the concept of Nirvana and IEI Kurt Cobain wanting to achieve that makes sense to me. The opposite of Nirvana is the very grimdark feeling that the world is nothing more than a depressing and crushing prison. anyway I wanted to say it makes sense to me your brain tests came back normal/healthy or whatever- if other people are making you feel like you have a mental illness or there's something wrong with ur brain make sure you're not at first, surrounded by a*holes etc. And if other people are making you feel ill or cray-cray chances are you are pretty smart.

sex is powerful I think also cuz its like mini-nirvanas but for most people it doesn't work cuz you come down and you're like 'okay now what' which as Dan Savage said is just a very normal human feeling. I really think when Kurt Cobain offed himself it wasn't just a 'I'm doing this cuz I'm sad thing' but he was trying to force a Nirvana but I don't think it works that way- I mean he probably just died and not felt anything as cruel as that sounds. but IEIs and other types probably naturally know how good Nirvanas feel, and how it feels to break out of prison- I remember when I got released out of Starr, for a few days I literally felt like an invincible god. Dealing with all those deltas and being forced down was worth it for the rush I felt when I broke free and found my own happiness.

But life is still life and death is still death- is it worth it do something just because it makes you feel so alive but then you get a prison in life sentence for doing so by a virtue signaling LSE judge - and figure that in other life you can get your Nirvana or force it- but tricking the Gods like that I think is 'not allowed' and you have to earn it in a better way maybe so the annoyance of morality still has a point. Jeffrrey Dahmer talked about how when he raped boys and tried to make them zombies it didn't give him quite the perfect rush he wanted and he got annoyed- but it's like come on honey what do you expect- you're raping and making zombies, it's not really the right way and Karma is a thing. Besides you don't actually have to eat babies to experience nirvana- that is kind of a false nirvana anyway and how 'dark demons' trick you into a state of false-exaltation. People in the deep state do all kinds of fucked up rituals because they want to experience this kind of false dark nirvana that doesn't really exist and they are only trapped and bound by their own desiries. So they still don't get it yet. Not about getting, it's about letting go- and I hope everybody enjoys their orgasms/nirvanas today.
    Have to say you are pretty realistic for an IEI lol. Talk alot of Ni shit and still feel very down to earth instead of being so mystic ~

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Have to say you are pretty realistic for an IEI lol. Talk alot of Ni shit and still feel very down to earth instead of being so mystic ~
    well I am 38 years old! When I was younger I kinda lived in a magical IEI fairytale world more I think ((I really loved the game Super Mario RPG: Legend of the 7 Stars and I saw myself in Mallow a lot)) - although I was still always wise about realistic things I think even as a baby, I think that's a bad textbook stereotype or something like 'IEIs will touch their interlocutor's hand' etc lol. IEIs I think are also surprisingly good at logical concepts and a lot of non emotional crap it's just... the way the personality comes off it doesn't seem like we'd be good at it. 2D Ti goes farther than people think many times lol.

I don't think I can take mystic things seriously as they are fun and I love a world where super powers exist ((I do like many superhero/magical type shows etc)) but yeah you can't just break the laws of physics and levitate in the air and kick somebody in the face or whatever. Nobody actually believes you can seriously do those things, I just think it's fun - and I think ironically it's probably a tough minded Te valuing type that would be more inclined to believe you can do those things via faith or something than an IEI which sounds backwards maybe but in a weird way it makes sense to me maybe cuz Ni polr?

TIM
    ILI - H/C 4w5 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Shazaam View Post
    I just think it's fun - and I think ironically it's probably a tough minded Te valuing type that would be more inclined to believe you can do those things via faith or something than an IEI which sounds backwards maybe but in a weird way it makes sense to me maybe cuz Ni polr?
    At first I was confused why Delta seem to not care about fantasy magical stuff as much as I am, but they seem to believe more in religions. I think it has something to do with unvalued Ti Ni.

I'm not saying that Ti or Ni types can't be religious, but the way they approach that is more... philosophy. So yeah Beta are deadhead philosophers ~.~

But back to Delta. Image you grow up in a place everybody told you that the Sun runs around the Earth, so you believe that as a "fact", and without Ti, you are less likely to question if that "fact" is logicaly fit with other things around you, without Ni, you're less likely to see a bigger pictures of the whole thing.

I think most religions was create by Beta, but slowly transform into a more stable form of Delta, where everyone treat it as a normal life activities rather than questioning about it's nature. Buddhism seem like a good example of this.

(we could see why Delta will be replace by Alpha)

Just some random thought, could be wrong.
    Last edited by Tarnished; 02-16-2022 at 08:47 AM.

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tarnished View Post
    At first I was confused why Delta seem to not care about fantasy magical stuff as much as I am, but they seem to believe more in religions. I think it has something to do with unvalued Ti Ni.

I'm not saying that Ti or Ni types can't be religious, but the way they approach that is more... philosophy. So yeah Beta are deadhead philosophers ~.~

But back to Delta. Image you grow up in a place everybody told you that the Sun runs around the Earth, so you believe that as a "fact", and without Ti, you are less likely to question if that "fact" is logicaly fit with other things around you, without Ni, you're less likely to see a bigger pictures of the whole thing.

I think most religions was create by Beta, but slowly transform into a more stable form of Delta, where everyone treat it as a normal life activities rather than questioning about it's nature. Buddhism seem like a good example of this.

(we could see why Delta will be replace by Alpha)

Just some random thought, could be wrong.
    I agree with you and shaazam. made similar, almost identical observations

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think that delta is not really interested in otherwordly concepts. I do notice that delta NF's can get a liking to spiritual things, but most often it is more about "understanding your body" better, aligning all the chakras I guess. delta ST kinda go with what is already established in their environment. if their family is religious, the are more likely to become organisers within that context. an LSE that organizes social gatherings etc. for them it is more important that everything is efficient and people are responsible adults for the communityI guess. beta and gamma are more inclined to believe in otherwordly concepts because they value Se. they are more ambitious, want to achieve things in life, and I guess thinking that it all has a higher purpose in life can help you achieve those things

TIM
    school shooter one
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by adage View Post
    If déjà vu is about reliving old lives, it means reincarnation is real.

I read christians believed in reincarnation before, but it got kicked out. Reminds me of Buddha telling someone "the problem is you think you have time" as having infinite lives to reach nirvana doesn't mean you should be veering off the path for now because you still got time.
    Chistianity has the opposite mindset of "only one life to live" so why not enjoy it while you can?
    At the end, it doesn't change much beside people excuse not to make spiritual efforts.
    But who cares about that anyway, lol.
    What are “spiritual efforts” in your view?

get ready to get cucked

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What are “spiritual efforts” in your view?
    That's up to each person to define that for themselves.
    I will not give my view.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12