Okay so….Hot take don’t think cancel culture is horrible DEPENDING ON THE INDIVIDUAL.

Cancel culture usually involves a person in media or a high power position person. I think if they do immoral shit, they should be kicked out. Like Sexual assault, abuse, stealing etc…. They should be canceled. They can still live a normal life but I do not want them having any influence with the public on them. They lost that.

However, there is a difference between a person who did something stupid, made a mistake, and is trying to move past it. People fuck up. People make mistakes. I’m not going to cancel someone who fucks up like a normal human. I don’t think That’s fair but accountability is needed to some degree. I don’t people should be ostracized for cancel culture but I don’t want to encourage shitty behaviour as well.

I do think cancel culture has gotten a bit too far. Though, a lot of shitty people who did deserve to get canceled have been fine in the long run and are still in the Spotlight and influencing others. Jeffery Star and Trisha Paytas are a good example. They have been cancelled but people still watch, comment, and make money off their horrible behaviour and antics. They are not changing.

I think everyone deserves the roam to make mistakes, grow, and learn. Especially in the public spotlight because that is embarrassing and extremely hard. BUT, there is a difference between human error and continuous immoral actions that have and will continue to hurt others.