Thread: What do you think of Cancel Culture?

Hybrid View

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    662 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

or someone that made sucking sounds around gay coworkers,
    Personally as a gay guy I'd rather go 'sorry honey you're not my type' or I'd one-up their offensiveness and show him who is boss by being verbally cruel/puerile to their breeder-ness as well. Gay men are often 'too nice' when somebody is being mean to us and that just makes a person an easier target really- I've learned over the years dealing with assholes it's often best to fight fire with fire. But I do like to be protected via physical bullying. Sticks and stones and all that. Maybe it's a 1D Se thing I don't know, but I loathe being physically bullied over being gay or genderqueer. That doesn't happen now though since I'm a big adult strong man and nobody really messes with me that way anymore but it might trigger me if I see it happening to a younger gay person idk.

I don't know why the ugliest homophobes always think we want them either lol.

And while the boundary can be somewhat subjective, I'd never fire someone just for having a dark, crude, or nihilistic sense of humour (which I enjoy). I'd never fire someone for having different political beliefs in so far as they don't lead them to harass my employees.
    I agree. <3

TIM
    ENFp-C
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Shazaam View Post
    I don't know why the ugliest homophobes always think we want them either lol.
    Lol Maybe cause bullying us is the closest thing to female attention they'll ever get

P.S. I just realized I never sent a friend request to you though I thought I had. I guess I just imagined it really hard
    “Things always seem fairer when we look back at them, and it is out of that inaccessible tower of the past that Longing leans and beckons.”
    — James Russell Lowell
    猫が生き甲斐

TIM
    ENFp-C
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@MissDucki Where is your Alpha army now? The Betas and Gammas have taken over this thread with ease. Today this thread; tomorrow, the whole of Alpha Queendom
    “Things always seem fairer when we look back at them, and it is out of that inaccessible tower of the past that Longing leans and beckons.”
    — James Russell Lowell
    猫が生き甲斐

Mentioned
    226 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by AWellArmedCat View Post
    @MissDucki Where is your Alpha army now? The Betas and Gammas have taken over this thread with ease. Today this thread; tomorrow, the whole of Alpha Queendom
    I know…we are but a small army now…I wrote two paragraphs for this and I thought I submitted it LMAO! I have to redo it…so many betas and gammas….we shall reign again!