it makes sense for me to come here to talk about a guy because that's all i ever really talk about when I'm online and free to talk about anything

just had a hopeful first date. I was getting used to horror stories and I'm so happy. I'm sleepy but

- typology came up but he said he always scores different so doesn't take it too seriously

- he goes on Te explaining tangents that he chalks up to his "adhd rabbit holes"

- laughs about how he never was properly categorized as a troublemaker as a youth because everybody seems to like him for some reason and that's extremely believable

- loves to travel and i think he has more awesome stories than anyone I've ever met after meeting him once

- we originally planned for Friday but he texted nonstop in a way that didn't feel anxious and then was like hey would it be off-putting if i asked to meet up early, tonight?

i could probably squeeze more out of my brain if anybody cares, but it's late. I'll have more to say after Friday too
feeling good about duality after reading this back on paper but it didn't feel magical, exactly? just. yes. okay. this is good <3