Thread: Member Questionnaire Manatroid92

Hybrid View

TIM
    INxp
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Okay, so heavily reconsidering my typing again after some time to be EII-Ne.
    I'd previously sat on LII and ILE for a couple months, but have recently been in a whirlpool of doubt and bouncing between other types too, namely LSI, SEI, ILI and IEI (yes, the whole gamut of Quadras).

Maaaaybe, IEI as a distant possibility, but I don't think my Ti is so bad as to be PoLR-level of incompetence (though that's something that requires real-life communication with people, I assume).

Apart from some other things, a thread that made me reconsider my typing is this one. https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...ose-of-Ti-role

As before, any reliable advice is welcome.

Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Manatroid92 View Post
    Okay, so heavily reconsidering my typing again after some time to be EII-Ne.

I don't know why you think you are Fi ego, I see that people start to get type X type as a first or second post and then everybody starts to type that person that way and hence person naturally start to think like that as well, I think we all fall into this trend when typing ourselves and others.

But I am sure that you are not Fi ego based on your video.

I'd previously sat on LII and ILE for a couple months, but have recently been in a whirlpool of doubt and bouncing between other types too, namely LSI, SEI, ILI and IEI (yes, the whole gamut of Quadras).
    I think you are LII>ILE based on sources on VI and your formation of speech. They fit to Ti a lot especially. However, I haven't met any alpha NT and I haven't met anyone similar to you. Hence I cannot be certain and your other considerations seem possible.

Maaaaybe, IEI as a distant possibility, but I don't think my Ti is so bad as to be PoLR-level of incompetence (though that's something that requires real-life communication with people, I assume).

Apart from some other things, a thread that made me reconsider my typing is this one. https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...ose-of-Ti-role

As before, any reliable advice is welcome.
    I don't know what made you reconsider it, but Ti egos can make moral judgement and their moral judgement is generally based on reason instead of a disgust that occurs without them knowing why.

Banned
    TIM
    Heretic
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by myresearch View Post
    I don't know why you think you are Fi ego, I see that people start to get type X type as a first or second post and then everybody starts to type that person that way and hence person naturally start to think like that as well, I think we all fall into this trend when typing ourselves and others.

But I am sure that you are not Fi ego based on your video.

I think you are LII>ILE based on sources on VI and your formation of speech. They fit to Ti a lot especially. However, I haven't met any alpha NT and I haven't met anyone similar to you. Hence I cannot be certain and your other considerations seem possible.

I don't know what made you reconsider it, but Ti egos can make moral judgement and their moral judgement is generally based on reason instead of a disgust that occurs without them knowing why.
    Isn't Baruch Spinoza EII though?

Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Coeruleum Blue View Post
    I dont know and the answer of that question wouldnt change anything I wrote.

May look like an LxI, but -Te Metaphor's Avatar
    TIM
    Te-ILI-N/D SO/sp 5w6
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No, LII.
    Typology Diagnostic Service

Typology Discord Server

Georg Wilhelm Friedrich Hegel: "The history of the world is none other than the progress of the consciousness of freedom."

Banned
    TIM
    Heretic
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Metaphor View Post
    No, LII.
    That's not much of an argument, but to be fair, I didn't give much of an argument, either. I'm just not inclined to believe things solely because most people say them.

May look like an LxI, but -Te Metaphor's Avatar
    TIM
    Te-ILI-N/D SO/sp 5w6
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That's not much of an argument, but to be fair, I didn't give much of an argument, either. I'm just not inclined to believe things solely because most people say them.
    I could argue if I wanted to, but I suppose this isn't the correct thread to do so.
    Typology Diagnostic Service

Typology Discord Server

Georg Wilhelm Friedrich Hegel: "The history of the world is none other than the progress of the consciousness of freedom."

Banned
    TIM
    Heretic
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Metaphor View Post
    I could argue if I wanted to, but I suppose this isn't the correct thread to do so.
    Subteigh thinks many of the famous philosophers are EII, but then, he doesn't use anything resembling any form of socionics. He uses the Big Five model, which socionics stands in direct opposition to due to socionics using a cybernetic model (this is why I title myself "Cybernetic organism" now. We're all cybernetic organisms if socionics is true, no robot parts required.)