Hello, I've included my typing questionnaire below in case someone feels like reading this and sharing their impressions or ideas of my type. Thanks

Note: I wrote my answers to these questions with a pen in a notebook before transferring those answers directly to the text here. The reason for that is the handwritten version is less refined and may be true to how my thoughts form. When I type on the forum I have a tendency to heavily edit and format my responses before submitting them.

What is beauty?
When I encounter something that is beautiful I have noticed that I will feel a bit short of breath and that my hand will touch my chest over where my heart is. At the same time I have a thought like I am glad to be alive.

What are your most important values?
- To do as I say I will, try to avoid empty talk. I strive to do this as much as possible, but I am not perfect.
- To treat someone as I would like to be treated.
- Sense of personal responsibility. When there's dirty work I don't really want to do, I push through the feeling of unpleasantness and do what's needed so I can mentally move on (have a clear head).
- To waste as little as possible.

Do you have any sort of spiritual/religious beliefs?
When I am hesitant in a decision to take and my outside influences and pressures are confusing/conflicting, I sometimes become aware of a guiding voice inside me - I like to believe this is God acting through my conscience.

Opinion on war and militaries? What is power to you?
Effort should always be made to negotiate first. I don't think injustice is put right by violence or threats of violence. One side will always have a real or perceived debt to settle as long as the belief is held that a withdrawal from conflict is cowardice or shame on your country.
Power is a willfulness that can affect a large number of people and for this reason it must be used responsibly and only to increase wellbeing.

What have you had long conversations about?
The growing role of automation and its affect on wellbeing, a Universal Basic Income's effect on wellbeing, what to do about the e-waste that will have accumulated within the next 10~ years and to which parts of the world it will go for processing and recycling. Criminality, mental illness, recidivism and how to feel a sense of community, wherever that may be.

Interested in health/medicine as a conversation topic?
Preventive measures are what I spend most of my time thinking about but I don't discuss this with others unless they express concerns similar to my own: to keep the organs of the body in good working order and not age them prematurely. I believe in some sort of holistic health - that is, when I care for my body my mind will be at peace too.

What do you think of daily chores?
I look at it from the perspective of me caring for/tending to my home, by keeping it in good order. The same attitude I have toward my body. Healthy home, healthy mind - especially because when I am not working, I am usually at home. I do have OCD, so when objects are clean and in their places I immediately feel relaxed and free to move on to the next thing I need to do.

Books or films you liked?
Usually I read non-fictions books that are sociology/social issues related. On my shelf at the moment I have a book about PTSD, criminal psychology and a brief history of the Vikings. I also like to read biographies of authors before I read their works. I recently started reading the A Song of Ice and Fire series and was pleasantly surprised by the imagery created by the writing style.

For movies, I like romantic and/or adventurous (road trip) ones. I like Tony Gatlif movies, Pedro Almodóvar movies, Fatih Akin movies. I like the movies Phantom Thread, Amour and Badlands. It's relieving to watch emotional teary movies - vicariously experiencing a passionate relationship without the hard work. On the other hand, I can't stand tense thrillers - I couldn't even manage "A talented Mr Ripley", which I had to watch from behind a cushion with my eyes half closed.

What has made me cry?
Watching BBC world news - watching TV news in general. Visiting my dad in hospital. Seeing someone who is losing their memories interact with their family members. Observing pain and suffering.

What has made me smile?
Recalling a memory of someone who has touched my heart and influenced who I am in some way. High-energy emotional music.

Where do I feel at one:
Walking through a vast open landscape. It is wild and there is no excavation or subdividing of land in sight. I also feel at one when I'm decorating the inside of the store I work at. I feel content listening to my favourite music through headphones, in bed with the lights out and my eyes shut.

What have people seen as your weaknesses?
- My sheltered world view. I'm wary to try new things - when pressed I can become stern and frigid, "no fun".
- I don't catch up with friends as frequently as they would like to see me.
- It's scary to "loosen up" in social scenarios or to feel unusual sensations, so I don't use alcohol or drugs.
- Being a perfectionist (need to be in control at all times) makes me a pessimistic person to be around, I believe.

What have people seen as your strengths?
- My resourcefulness.
- I am asked to draw signs for the shop, because my handwriting looks like "a special font"
- I've been told that I have a good eye for decorating and a calming unobtrusive presence.
- My ex partner called me "a big heart". Some people say I am thoughtful and honest.
- I've been told that I am determined to solve a problem for a customer.

In what areas of your life would you like help?
I've always appreciated knowledgeable people who I can bounce questions/ideas/thoughts off without feeling like a nuisance for doing so. Essentially, I would like guidance with common knowledge, so I can integrate into social situations better.

Ever feel stuck in a rut?
Yes, I wrote a blog entry about feeling this way.
It happens when I realise that there is something I must change in my life but I worry that the risks actually outweigh the benefits and I don't trust that I have calculated this accurately on my own - that I have gathered enough knowledge to make a well considered plan. I'm afraid of the change landing me in a worse position than I am now.

Qualities I like in other people:
Optimism, patience, steadiness, artistic flair.
I like people who have an "organised" mind.

Qualities I don't like in other people:
Underhandedness and one-upmanship.
I limit contact with a person who undermines others insidiously: whether that's through sarcasm or cruel jokes, or something else.

If you were to raise a child, what would be your main concerns?
My main concern would be that my child feels nurtured and bonded to me. I hope that that they will feel safe and that they will never feel alone in the world.

A friend makes a claim that clashes with your current beliefs. What is your inward and outward reaction?
Inwardly I would have a nervous reaction, my stomach would tense and I would feel a lump in my throat. I'd start worrying that we would need to avoid raising this subject in the future, because I don't want to lie to my friend to appease them, and if I openly disagree they might feel rejected or betrayed.

Outwardly I'd air some doubts and ask more questions about how they arrived at their point of view. I want to try and understand why they believe in this and hopefully there is something I can relate to my own life so I can internally reconcile our differences.

Subconsciously I would probably arrange my time so I see that person less often - I'd avoid them because remembering the conversation we had would cause me to feel anxiety. To summarise, the opinion of my friend would taint my view of them in some way but I would never address this in their presence, I would probably close parts of myself off to them.

Describe your relationship to society.
On some days I feel like a very normal inconspicuous person. The main thing I have noticed is that I feel more accepted by Gen X or even boomers than millenials/people my own age. Gen Z make me feel very...stale and boring, haha. They seem very cool and progressive to me.

How do you choose your friends and how do you behave around them?
I prefer people who are somewhat predictable in their movements (who have a routine) and are decided in their tastes and their views. I think this has some relation to me getting along with older people, by the way. I choose friends who lead healthy lifestyles and don't do anything to excess...just very moderate people because they feel safe. I can't objectively describe how I behave around my friends.

How do you behave around strangers?
I speak more formally than I do when in the company of my friends. I try to talk only about what is present in the current environment rather than my personal views or likes/dislikes. If the stranger starts to tell me about their day I'll chip in with my own comments or questions, but I don't want to give much away about myself. It's actually preferable when someone mostly talks about themselves.