View Poll Results: What do you think my Socionics type is?

Voters
0. You may not vote on this poll
  • ILE

0 0%
  • SEI

0 0%
  • LII

0 0%
  • ESE

0 0%
  • SLE

0 0%
  • IEI

0 0%
  • EIE

0 0%
  • LSI

0 0%
  • SEE

0 0%
  • ILI

0 0%
  • LIE

0 0%
  • ESI

0 0%
  • IEE

0 0%
  • SLI

0 0%
  • LSE

0 0%
  • EII

0 0%

Thread: thistle type

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by aixelsyd View Post
    Why would overthinking be a sign of anything?
    Because if the answer's not at the forefront of my mind to just pluck out and articulate freely, I might not be utilising a leading function at all, but the other side of the coin. To answer the question I might be drawing on a function of lower strength, for example.

TIM
    SLI 5w6
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by thistle View Post
    Because if the answer's not at the forefront of my mind to just pluck out and articulate freely, I might not be utilising a leading function at all, but the other side of the coin. To answer the question I might be drawing on a function of lower strength, for example.

Okay. That makes sense.

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by thistle View Post
    Makes me wonder, what's at the forefront of your mind and is easy to pluck out and articulate?
    Unless that's too personal.

I think that this forefront thing is telling of something, what exactly, idk.

Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by adage View Post
    Makes me wonder, what's at the forefront of your mind and is easy to pluck out and articulate?
    Unless that's too personal.

I think that this forefront thing is telling of something, what exactly, idk.
    I think it is telling of something too. Socionics Model A's Vital functions "manifest without words" and "in the process of doing things" - that strikes me as relevant.

The thoughts that are easiest for me to articulate are just observations of things I have done and what lessons or knowledge I have taken away from it. Online I see people refer to these as their N=1 experiences.

Fi must have some part in the decisions I make. I retrace the decisions I make better than I can articulate what something made me feel (feelings which may have inspired my decision). So there's that.