I didn't want to post something about this topic , but this is getting out of hand and I need serious help

I'm not sure about my father's type but he's certainly without doubt an Fe base (ExE) , he's all about having "fun" and laughing and expressing emotions loudly (of course this is restricted because he's a male) but he's still doing it

and I HATE when he tell me that I should laugh and make jokes and have fun , and that happens repeatedly in situations when there is a party or something and I don't know anyone in there and my father is like "Go have fun with them" like man I don't even know these guys and it freaks me out

example : there were once people playing football in some place , and my dad told me that I should go play with them and I told him "But I don't know these people and I'm not a fan of football" and he got mad at me for this and told me that I will never have friends if I stay like this , like dude I already have good friends that I trust and I don't give a fuck

I literally can't stand this so I just awkwardly stay quiet and sometimes freeze , and I don't wanna offend him or anything because he's a good guy and his intentions are good , but still I can't stand this forever

I'm 19 and living in my parents house because , well this is not america