Thread: Figure out my type...if you can >:P

TIM
    LIE
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Coeruleum Blue View Post
    ...She believes in it as I believe in it: there are accurate parts of it, but it's not a religion for us.

Apparently, based on some things I've read and discussed recently, you could actually be LIE for the same reason Alive could be LII and Sol could be LSE: having an idée fixe is apparently an attribute of a certain subset of logical function dominants in general, rather than the characteristic of any kind of type or subtype of them or of "weak logic." This thread is absurd. I consider this whole board a waste of my time which is why I haven't posted here for the last several days, but this thread takes the cake. You could really be LIE and Midnight Maverick could really be ESI and you could still both hate each others' guts for other reasons that aren't the ITR of your sociotypes. Socionics is fine, it's the16types.info that sucks, and if I have to post that here for certain kinds of people, done, it is finished.
    Correct. But she does not respond well to my -Te and I do not respond well to her psychology (which is unnatural for an ESI). Then chances are, she is the one mistyped, and the animosity has an ITR component. Haven't seen her astral chart though, maybe there are a lot of bad aspects with mine there as well.

Anyway, thanks for mediating, if that's what you're doing.
    Then, the angel asked her what her name was. She said: "I have none"

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Base on her picture I don’t see IEE, but could see the possibility for LSI

You mustn't think thought control Distance's Avatar
    TIM
    Fe Ni
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Let's not drive her away here.

She agrees with ESI.

She is not SEI, I'm married to one. check check.

People here need to recognize Fe over Fi egos, and Te folks in the thinking department fail epically in knowing how to read this difference.

sol cant pick it out, SLI here cant read it, prob Fe PoLR is that reason.

ENTJs with Fe role should be able to see Fe in people. I see Fe role in the ENTJs here. There is measure of flexibility in the arguments, where there is none in PoLR Fe types.

I can pick out every Fe type here. Coeruleum is one, Emily is another. There is more.

To see Fe isnt' divining, it's simple.

Trust me.

Black & white is a shallow divide ∕∕division is the color that multipliesx

Taking things at face value is good only for a spell

Watch out for the quicksand, an hour glass isn't worth watching when the cook is done

A little better makes better more>
    ♦♦

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by To B or to B View Post

She agrees with ESI.

People here need to recognize Fe over Fi egos, and Te folks in the thinking department fail epically in knowing how to read this difference.

ENTJs with Fe role should be able to see Fe in people. I see Fe role in the ENTJs here. There is measure of flexibility in the arguments, where there is none in PoLR Fe types.

I can pick out every Fe type here. Coeruleum is one, Emily is another. There is more.

Trust me.
    People here type and disagree with each other day and night, it’s like common sense now

Btw you have “trust me bro” logic just like I have “ I have a vibe “ logic lmao

TIM
    Fe Ni
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Renna View Post
    People here type and disagree with each other day and night, it’s like common sense now

Btw you have “trust me bro” logic just like I have “ I have a vibe “ logic lmao

Hi Renna.

And:

As a caveat to the forum, beware and be fair, or annoy and destroy.

Watch out for the quicksand, an hour glass isn't worth watching when the cook is done

♦♦

TIM
    LIE
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

She agrees with ESI.

Trust me.
    Emily is SLI-Te.

The fact that you are defending her, and I want her to go away, might mean she is SEI.

TIM
    Fe Ni
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lavos View Post
    Emily is SLI-Te.
    Of course i should have known.

♦♦

TIM
    LIE
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Of course i should have known.
    She might be LSI-Ti too but if she is, she has to be a very positive/good natured one. She claims to have a crush on an EII boy, but maybe the boy is not EII (or is EII, who knows). Muddy is another case where I am tempted to say SLI-Te due to the perceived good nature, but I guess LSI-Ti's can be good natured too (not my experience with them IRL though). Thing is neither of them seems good at +Ne, and SLI-Te is good at it. I have one question for you though, how long have you been practicing Socionics?

She agrees with ESI.

Trust me.
    I appreciate your courtesy. No worries, though, I'm thick-skinned enough for it not to bother me when someone disagrees with me about things. I'm settled on ESI, have been settled on it since before I became active on this forum, and won't be changing how I type. Things are clear to me, but I've already expressed this. I sort of just reply to people without adding much of anything else that is new here for that reason. That doesn't mean everyone has to agree with me, though. If they feel inclined to express their own views here, they're welcome to do so. In fact, I glean from feedback, even when it has missed the mark.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The fact that you are defending her, and I want her to go away, might mean she is SEI.
    She's Fi through and through. Typing people purely based on ITR, especially when the medium of interaction is online/a forum, can result in some questionable typings.

TIM
    Fe Ni
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

She might be LSI-Ti too but if she is, she has to be a very positive/good natured one. She claims to have a crush on an EII boy, but maybe the boy is not EII (or is EII, who knows). Muddy is another case where I am tempted to say SLI-Te due to the perceived good nature, but I guess LSI-Ti's can be good natured too (not my experience with them IRL though). Thing is neither of them seems good at +Ne, and SLI-Te is good at it. I have one question for you though, how long have you been practicing Socionics?
    Hello lavos.

Not long. Go back to August last year 'till December, 5 months privately in the dark here; and i just picked through the functions and PoLR. I know a little about inter-type relations.
    I was unsure of myself in MBTI terms, because these definitions are vague and speak little of the 4 darker functions in the shadow.

I find it useful to know the weakness and how i roll, and to identify family, friends etc. And to see if they are dual by the theory. And lo and behold every LSE i know is bonded to an EII. So it works.

Re: Emily, well it's good to the see the flexibility.

♦♦

The fact that you're saying this when I muted you and haven't been responding for a bit now, and while you are on my type me thread...that's fucking funny.

Quote Originally Posted by Renna View Post
    Base on her picture I don’t see IEE, but could see the possibility for LSI
    Yeah, that's fair. Not sure which pic you were referring to now, since I change PFPs like Gen-Z scrolls through Tik-Tok videos, but my past gives me a slightly more Logic lean than the archetypal ESI anyways.

She agrees with ESI.

Trust me.
    Fun fact, PerC used to type me as Fe/INFJ back when I was at the end of my religious days, "because kindness."

Ahh, I almost feel like going back to the times when I would LARP as various types for fun by making fun of type stereotypes.

TIM
    LIE
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by loopyclouds View Post
    She's Fi through and through. Typing people purely based on ITR, especially when the medium of interaction is online/a forum, can result in some questionable typings.
    The Fi you're seeing (which I agree that she does have Fi) doesn't have to be the Fi of ESI. It can be demonstrative Fi or some other position.

ITR's exist for a a reason, and they serve the purpose of dictating the tonality of a relationship. How it manifests. There can be good conflicts and bad conflicts. Likewise, there can be good dualities, and bad dualities . But when in a supposed duality, one person tries to *invalidate the base function of the other (which is what this person has done more than one time towards a LIE) it probably means that function is by no means their DS, but probably their PoLR. Another name for the PoLR function is "allergic". If this person is "allergic" to the Te of of a LIE, they're not ESI. Case closed.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The Fi you're seeing (which I agree that she does have Fi) doesn't have to be the Fi of ESI. It can be demonstrative Fi or some other position.

ITR's exist for a a reason, and they serve the purpose of dictating the tonality of a relationship. How it manifests. There can be good conflicts and bad conflicts. Likewise, there can be good dualities, and bad dualities . But when in a supposed duality, one person tries to *invalidate the base function of the other (which is what this person has done more than one time towards a LIE) it probably means that function is by no means their DS, but probably their PoLR. Another name for the PoLR function is "allergic". If this person is "allergic" to the Te of of a LIE, they're not ESI. Case closed.
    This all depends on whether you truly are LIE.
    (see, anyone can second-guess other's types)

TIM
    LIE
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This all depends on whether you truly are LIE.
    (see, anyone can second-guess other's types)
    And provide evidence. Anybody can assert anything, if they don't provide evidence it cannot be proven true. What evidence can you present that I am not LIE? Because I can provide test results for any test. Now I ask you, can you provide evidence that you're EII? Because just a while back, someone said that you could be IEI. You might be dismissing Te with your post, so it could mean non-EII.

I have provided evidence that this person is not ESI. Ask her to take the sociotype test. Provided she doesn't try to game it, she will not get ESI (she got SEI in a past posted result).

She doesn't VI like an ESI, rather like SEI-Fe or IEE-Fi depending on picture.

She rejects and tries to invalidate the base Te function of a LIE.

She vibes like a P type.

What else ?

TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

And provide evidence. Anybody can assert anything, if they don't provide evidence it cannot be proven true. What evidence can you present that I am not LIE? Because I can provide test results for any test. Now I ask you, can you provide evidence that you're EII? Because just a while back, someone said that you could be IEI. You might be dismissing Te with your post, so it could mean non-EII.

I have provided evidence that this person is not ESI. Ask her to take the sociotype test. Provided she doesn't try to game it, she will not get ESI (she got SEI in a past posted result).

She doesn't VI like an ESI, rather like SEI-Fe or IEE-Fi depending on picture.

She rejects and tries to invalidate the base Te function of a LIE.

She vibes like a P type.

What else ?
    What evidence do you have for Socionics other than your assertions and the assertions of others?

TIM
    LIE
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It seems my statements incur the wrath of mistyped Fi bases who actually have Te PoLR, and believe evidence doesn't exist.

How "convenient" living a life without evidence, or truth.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So you're LIE because of test results? Equally, if you ask me for evidence of me being an EII, I will say the same. I actually have got EII on almost every single socionics test I have taken.

'A while back someone said that you could be IEI'
    Are you talking about Sol or Alive? No offense but you sound a bit whiny in your posts, not just this one. Reading through your posts gives me more of an NF vibe rather than Te leading.

TIM
    LIE
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So you're LIE because of test results?
    I'm LIE, not only because I know and have verified I'm LIE, but because nothing speaks against me being LIE. If there is, provide evidence !

No offense but you sound a bit whiny in your posts, not just this one.
    Not at all. You are the one that seems whiny. Your Fe seeps out of you.

I actually have got EII on almost every single socionics test I have taken.
    Show it.

TIM
    whatever you think
    Mentioned
    601 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Def not SEI. You guys are smoking crack geezus. I think she’s SEE
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

TIM
    whatever you think
    Mentioned
    601 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Now to wait patiently after I put a target on my own back. Bored as hell lol
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

TIM
    Fe Ni
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

In all fairness to demonstrative Fi, my wife looks like this." I'm not going to by typed and be put into a box, no thanks, OK, got it!" It's an eruption of Fi and Te PoLR.

But that is not an ego state. MM is constant, not a sine wave in outbursts.

I don't see the flip here.

♦♦

TIM
    LIE
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aster View Post

Would a SEE say "you don't know shit" to a LIE (with supposed -Te seeking)?

Compare with a REAL ESI who gets ESI in tests: https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...-5-years/page2

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My God is the one that is real! Yours is fake, a construct of the Devil! You're going to hell!!!!!!

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    279 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aster View Post

BETA cult ranch member
    Quote Originally Posted by idiot View Post
    I have been thinking about what Alive was saying about everyone on here being IEI, and I conclude that he is right, or at least he is on to something.

If Jung based his theories on the people he met in his life, even if he met more people than the average person, that means that he based his theories on a certain type of person. The type of person who might go to him for therapy or talks, or who might believe the esoteric ideas he was spouting at the time. Thus it's possible that he did not categorize all humans into types, but just made subtypes for a specific type of person. This overarching type of person is the same type that is heavily interested in theories of this kind, and whom Alive says is an IEI.

Therefore, Alive is right. We are all IEIs with subtypes. With that, I'm off this forum
    https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...ung-s-subjects

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Not at all. You are the one that seems whiny. Your Fe seeps out of you.
    Me: You sound whiny
    Lavos: No u!!

Also when you were on MM's type me thread: "I want her to go away"...

Show it.
    1.png
    4.png

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Show it.
    2.png
    5.png

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Show it.
    3.png

Yikes, my uploading was a mess, but these are my results.

TIM
    whatever you think
    Mentioned
    601 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Compare with a REAL ESI who gets ESI in tests: https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...-5-years/page2
    its a common thing/saying people say in defensive mode. I wouldnt use that statement alone to type someone, as it seems like a straw man argument.
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

TIM
    Fe Ni
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ti question to Te evidence:

What is the evidence in the theory of how someone is demonstrative in a function 24/7?

It would wear someone down.

Thoughts?

♦♦

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm LIE, not only because I know and have verified I'm LIE, but because nothing speaks against me being LIE. If there is, provide evidence !
    You often try to present yourself as valuing objective, hard 'evidence'/facts, whereas a Te leading with 4D Te would be much more natural and adept at Te use. To me, it seems more like you have Te agenda, wanting to prove to others that you are good at Te and overcompensating in the process.

Also, you come up with a lot of theories about typology, enneagram, socionics etc etc - you often seem to be more interested in theorising and exploring deeper concepts. As someone who has Te DS (and yes, ik you doubt that I do), I don't see the practicality, efficiency, usefulness, more breadth over depth approach that I usually get from Te leading, from you.

And as I mentioned earlier, reading your posts gives me more of an NF vibe, than the slightly more detached/logical vibe I would expect from XXTX types, especially leading Te/Ti.

TIM
    LIE
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Also when you were on MM's type me thread: "I want her to go away"...
    She disrupts my normal operation (evidence in various threads where she has disturbed me). Hence, it would be more beneficial for me to not be here. She claims she muted me (however, she replied to one post of mine afterwards in this thread). Let's see if she keeps it up and doesn't reply to any more of my posts. She is also NOT a good influence for Socionics, being a detractor.

Re: Test Results - Not fully convincing, because you didn't show the instant you took them (you could have compiled all those EII results in this little while on purpose). But okay, I guess preemptively you are EII then. Which subtype?

Doctor of Socionics First Class Socionics Is Not A Cult's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Until the Socionics Encyclopedia has been published our best hope is to get Gulenko to act as an independent arbiter.

TIM
    LIE
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You often try to present yourself as valuing objective, hard 'evidence'/facts, whereas a Te leading with 4D Te would be much more natural and adept at Te use. To me, it seems more like you have Te agenda, wanting to prove to others that you are good at Te and overcompensating in the process.

Also, you come up with a lot of theories about typology, enneagram, socionics etc etc - you often seem to be more interested in theorising and exploring deeper concepts. As someone who has Te DS (and yes, ik you doubt that I do), I don't see the practicality, efficiency, usefulness, more breadth over depth approach that I usually get from Te leading, from you.

And as I mentioned earlier, reading your posts gives me more of an NF vibe, than the slightly more detached/logical vibe I would expect from XXTX types, especially leading Te/Ti.
    Okay, my reply to this is the following;

EII's DS Te is +Te, which is the Te of LSE. This Te of LSE is a much more "practical" down to earth Te than the Te of a Gamma NT. Hence, that might be reason you don't enjoy my Te as much.

I don't present myself as "hard evidence/facts".Actually, I don't really like facts. That is LSE domain. I like proof that everyone can observe.

I come up with theories because I'm an NT.

Got anything else?

TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Okay, my reply to this is the following;

EII's DS Te is +Te, which is the Te of LSE. This Te of LSE is a much more "practical" down to earth Te than the Te of a Gamma NT. Hence, that might be reason you don't enjoy my Te as much.

I don't present myself as "hard evidence/facts".Actually, I don't really like facts. That is LSE domain. I like proof that everyone can observe.

I come up with theories because I'm an NT.

Got anything else?
    That sounds like weak circular reasoning rather than -leading.

TIM
    Fe Ni
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lavos is ENTJ. I've seen the type.
    Be careful of getting outraged over arguments.

You'll get worn down, with low Fi on the bottom.

♦♦

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast