Thread: How and why most ILI's aren't Narcissists

Hybrid View

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    662 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

True narcissists are very good at covering up how shitty they are in the public eye. They use either Te or Fe (or a mixture of both) to manipulate things in an external way to look like a 'good person' but interpersonally they are shit. Society as a machine doesn't care so much how genuine or 'real' your compassion/morality/empathy is as long as you can have the right veneer that you are this way.

Type wise I don't see ILI as likely to do this much at all. More like the opposite. They are probably more likely to look like jerks on the outside but treat their SO like gold. An ILI that's unhealthy or sadistic is very obvious though.

dewusional entitwed snowfwake VewyScawwyNawcissist's Avatar
    TIM
    NF 6w5-4w5-1w9 VLEF
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Shazaam View Post
    True narcissists are very good at covering up how shitty they are in the public eye. They use either Te or Fe (or a mixture of both) to manipulate things in an external way to look like a 'good person' but interpersonally they are shit.

Type wise I don't see ILI as likely to do this much at all. More like the opposite. They are probably more likely to look like jerks on the outside but treat their SO like gold. An ILI that's unhealthy or sadistic is very obvious though.
    they are shitheads in public. it's obvious. most people like shitheads because most people are shitheads but are too weak to be shitheads effectively so they have to pretend to have empathy. The chad is a fuckboi and yells at his GF for crying after he did whatevevr kinds of bs. You know he is a shithead because he is superficial. you can't grab everyone's approval when you know most people are shitheads without being a superficial shithead OR actually be in the right but indulging in having fun. In both cases he would be abusive. He is competent meaning conforming to the fabrications that signify that meaning he has no insight or perceptiveness meaning he would be a cunt due to that. Or he has the insight and perceptiveness but has no empathy so he doesnt give a shit. See it always goes that way. What's a sadistic ILI obvious to me may not be one obvious to you. So far I have not met one that's not too sadistic for my taste yet all of the ones I've met are liked/appreciated. The pedo is actually probably the most prosocial and the loneliest at the same time.
    ILI would treat their SO well on ILI's terms. World view below related. Their SO would need to be the kind of person who'd want the way ILI would treat her while also SUBMITTING to be treated the way ILI wants to treat her. Someone might see providing everything for someone as golden but then it's depriving the someone from being independent. That's a common pattern in narc relationships. Do everything for someone while taking away their ability to provide for themselves. That's called turning someone codependent and it fits perfectly with the superior independent omnipotent ILI. It's a false Buddha.
    bear's service
    The meaning of "bear's service" originally comes from a fable about a man and a bear. The bear wanted to help the man by killing a gnat which sat on his forehead. As a result both the gnat and the man died.

Worldview is the same as what u yourself are. It's the brain processing things as part of the universe that reflects on itself through you that forms your worldview through being the world. You view the world so your subjective factor is inseparrable from the objective and u are part of the objective world. Ni perspective yadda yadda. @Rebelondeck I dont understand how what u said as what u meant is different from what I meant when I talked about it
    Last edited by VewyScawwyNawcissist; 09-26-2021 at 03:40 PM.
    https://linktr.ee/tehhnicus
    Jesus is King stops black magic and closes portals

self diagnosed ASD, ADHD, schizotypal/affective

Your face makes your brain and sociotype – how muscle use shapes personality

I want to care
    if I was better I’d help you
    if I was better you’d be better

Human Design 2/4 projector life path 1