Quote Originally Posted by Rebelondeck View Post
@VewyScawwyNawcissist I should have worded the statement something like "IEIs seem somewhat resistant to changing their world view,". Most people do adapt and change over time. However, there seems to be significantly more mental inertia in Ip-thinking than with other temperments but I don't see that as a bad thing because it enables them to successfully navigate through some rather chaotic situations.

a.k.a. I/O
That's inaccurate. most people dont even have world views. It's all about being socially accepted. They believe what's convenient for their immediate survival. They change their worldview superficially to avoid conflict. They are so cognitively dissonant and contradictory. xII and IxI have the most amount of interrelated information that has to be influenced for them to change their world view. The problem with ILIs is that they often do not give a shit about the truth. They want to indulge in their delusions. The truth is vital for the xII and IEI but antithetical for the ILI. WOOOW I just recalled in a show the most ILI character's theme was all about LIES. It was awesome you should watch Bakemonogatari.