Thread: How and why most ILI's aren't Narcissists

Threaded View

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by VewyScawwyNawcissist View Post
    ......@rebelondeckif u dont care about the consequences of ur behavior u can also beovert with worldviews. ILIs dont care how they affect others. Theirworld view is confrontantional. If you are prosocial instead thismeans being careful with what you express. IEIs are also way moreinclined to change their worldview meaning unconfident in what theyalready believe in so why would they voice it just to bring attentionto yourself, be shit on for it, while pissing people off. That's theopposite of IEI intentions. Then ILIs only express them when theywon't get messed up by everyone else. meaning when convenient. Beingselfish means they were less dependent than what others think of thembecause they were building their own fortress while IEIs were busysolving other people's problems, people that hate IEIs.....
    I didn't notice this until now. I think that most ILIs do care how they affect others but many only realize this after the confrontation. I've known more than a few who could be described as gentle spirits albeit stubborn. IEIs don't seem to change their world view, but unlike most ILIs, many deliberately neglect to put it out there in order that their company would erroneously think otherwise. The other Ips tend to be as firmly entrenched as ILIs.

a.k.a. I/O
    Last edited by Rebelondeck; 09-26-2021 at 12:28 PM.