Thread: myresearch's typing thread

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aria View Post
    That will be interesting to read

Hmm, issues of presence and uncertainty. Yes, I think Ne PoLRs have a hard time with uncertainty although both of those things could be related to other personality factors, so may or may not be sociotype related.

About uncertainity:

If I haven't done something, and if in a workplace, someone asks me if I can do such a thing, then I say yes and do it.

For example there was an article about calculating different risks, our director asked me if I can systematize this theory and make it a tool out of it, I said yes, but I had no idea how to do it. My senior ESI was there also, maybe he asked him first, then our director turned to ESI and said to him, you see..

Then ESI asked me how I plan to do it, but I had no idea and when he realize that, he got very frustrated from my confidence that I think I can do it without knowing how. I did it btw in 3 weeks, they sell it now.

My confidence about this based on this:

In college, we had one big project supported by a big company, we connected different electronic devices, used different kinds of algorithms and it didn't work. Then we went to our professors to get some help, however, they couldn't solve it. Due to the different devices we use, when I googled it, google gave no results. So I didn't know how to solve it. Then I disambled pieces one by one, detected the problem and solved it. This thing boosted my confidence, I thought I can do anything. Because our professors were good at what they are doing worldwilde, ofcourse they could solve it if they worked on it themselves, but seeing I could do something they cannot at first glance and in the place of no outside knowledge, did the trick for me, boosted my ego

Me vs LSI friend on uncertainity:

Example 1:

When I quited, I extracted some files, however, it is against procedures and we all know this, so I was afraid that they can trace it and ask me how or why and sue me. Then I talked with other people, they told me they all did it and nothing happened. Then I did it, I got anxious a bit, but I did it

LSI also wanted to do the same, she took photos of it so it cannot be traced back to her. She didn't directly downloaded some files just because she think they could catch her.

Example 2:

When we were at parties unrelated to work, I can go and speak to other people. Sometimes we see some group is having too much fun, loud laughters draw us in. In those circumstances, I just go and talk to them, she cannot do it. I think it is because she fears rejection which is something relatable. However, if that happens, I believe I can say something back to save my face lol She comes and joins when she sees it is ok.

Example 3:

Again related to example 2, in workplaces, I am more open about talking different kinds of things. I think she holds back sometimes, because she doesn't want to do or say something that can jeopardize the respect that other people have for her. I think I don't care as much and I believe I can turn the tables if it bothers me.

Example 4:

She also did something she never did and she did a great job. Her work is always awesome anyways. However, I also like to throw myself and get challenged in this regard, although I know it can go sour. I sometimes do stuff I have never done at work, without anyone asking me. She accepts it when it is given to her. So this is the difference.

I will mention similarities and differences in other aspects later.
    Last edited by myresearch; 09-26-2021 at 12:58 PM.

TIM
    Juke Skywalker
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by myresearch View Post
    About uncertainity:

our director asked me if I can ____________________________, I said yes, but I had no idea how to do it.
    not NE polr..... !

Then ESI asked me how I plan to do it, but I had no idea and when he realize that, he got very frustrated from my confidence that I think I can do it without knowing how
    Cause NE polr.....

TIM
    Juke Skywalker
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by rtht View Post
    not NE polr..... !

Cause NE polr.....
    To explain further......

NE polr is not going to trust something that is purely potential (NE).....polr is 'scared function' they need to see evidence of this thing in reality, or need evidence that it can work (what ESI was requesting from @myresearch....)

myresearch knew that this thing could work because she has strong NE, and could see the potential of the thing, even though it didn't exist yet, and she hadn't worked out the particulars yet.....

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    357 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Then ESI asked me how I plan to do it, but I had no idea and when he realize that, he got very frustrated from my confidence that I think I can do it without knowing how. I did it btw in 3 weeks, they sell it now.
    By hammering my head to a metaphoric wall as usual is the answer.

But this is more in Fi territory of incompetence rather than in Ne.

LSI PoLR is closer to <<...drum roll...>> sending people deemed as loose cannons based on weird hunches to Siberia... OK, not all LSI's are Stalin but I hope you get the point.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org