I could see LIE for you too lol- which would put you in the opposite quadra you thought you were in which may seem weird but logically that typing kinda makes sense to me. Although yeah your mother could just be rubbing off on you as well- the types of our parents does influence our own type I think.

I could see you supervising IEI but then again- almost everybody loves to supervise and act superior over IEIs lol cuz we are often soft & cuddly and kind of 'instrisically vulnerable' like they said so hard to tell if it's true supervision at times or just sorta... the natural state of things. 5-year-old girls probably supervise me. =D xxfx types are naturally more supervisable than xxtx types anyway especially in 'murica probably. I admit growing up I was victimized/scapegoated a lot and I had to be REALLY aggressive and bitchy more than I felt comfortable with just to make people leave me alone. I wish I was much more brutal with others but that is where my dual comes in.

The main thing that stops you from being a LII in the purest sense to me is you just don't seem as weak or pussy-ish as most LIIs I know. I wish there was a better or 'nicer' way to say that- but it's like the most obvious thing to me. Maybe it's you being enneatype 5 as well... and you are trying to integrate to 8 and so that conflicts a lot with being Se polr. Women like the thewholeenglish girl (ugh I forgot her screen name exactly...but she did a video with JoA I think) come off a lot more stereotypical LII than you.

You know you best- I'm not sure you relate to Gamma values despite appearing LIE-like at times.