Quote Originally Posted by thistle View Post
At this point there is nothing constructive I can add that would suggest you are another type with strong Ti. It wonder if your responsibilities in the workplace, too, have helped to balance out your functions.
It might. But I think it was mainly my nurture, I had an unusual one and I witnessed too much things that most people don't due to my parents, for example I interacted with lots and lots of different kinds of people as a kid. Some life changing things happened in my life that affects my psyche. So I probably have enhanced and/or repressed functions. I just can't distinguish which is my main valued function. I like and dislike some aspects of both Se/Ni and Si/Ne. I will write them down later.

Have you thought about the intertype relationship between you and the colleague mentioned above - whether your ITR could contribute to the patience you have to spend extra time on the phone with him? even taking into account the influence of Se-polr on you putting your foot down.
I think he is Si/Ne-dom, but I am not sure which one, probably not SEI though.

That's because you are sharp/lucid and don't seem to miss anything. I think that might be non-type related though.
I thought you were being thoughtful to extract it, but I am ok with anything you ask and it was a good question. Lots of people get anxious when someone come in asks if they want anything at meetings sometimes even if they have a high rank. However, most people who have the highest rank doesn't have any problems with it. I understand where they are coming from but it is just a beverage and we are all human imo