Honestly @ThatGuyStoleMyBike beat me to the punch lol i agree with his reasoning. But I’ll just add an extra opinion.

However, @myresearch, you come across playing with Ni games more then Se games. Like a puppet master playing with the strings. Poking, prodding, seeing what may get a reaction from a detached view. The understanding of Se is there but I don’t think the robust will of „Se Powerplays“ is there. You are assertive but, I don’t feel a hot fire of Se will power coming from you. More like a delicate black widow. In the Sense, your power doesn’t come from force but from manipulation of the board. I think when put on the board with Se players, I think you would feel overwhelmed when forced to use it and feel very rigid. Not having to relax or having to be extremely uncomfortable with pushing force into others. You have to be hands on in the most uncomfortable way.

Plus, you grew up in a decent Se environment. I have this theory that your demo becomes real strong when growing up in opposite/different quadras to keep the pressure of your Polr.