Thread: myresearch's typing thread

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    226 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@myresearch I have some pros to WHY I think you are actually Se Polr and why it is a lot more prevalent then you think. Just I need to double check with Ni again and really sift through my thoughts. I will write it down after my late shift at work tonight.

Quick question, what quadra did you grow up with the most/influenced the most by as a child/young adult?

Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MissDucki View Post
    @myresearch I have some pros to WHY I think you are actually Se Polr and why it is a lot more prevalent then you think. Just I need to double check with Ni again and really sift through my thoughts. I will write it down after my late shift at work tonight.

Quick question, what quadra did you grow up with the most/influenced the most by as a child/young adult?
    My mother is either LIE or LSE, she is definetely Te-dom, but she has the characteristics of both types.

My father was EIE or SEE or SLE, he was very extreme and had extreme characteristics like noone ever has, so it is very difficult to type him, I could be wrong about these types as well.