Hybrid View

TIM
    whatever you think
    Mentioned
    601 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by myresearch View Post
    IEE describes a tool that she use, she says it is like a mixer, she puts all ingredients (means different kinds of data) in it and then takes the juice (result). She is able to form that analogy because she sees them similar although she is Ti polr.When Ti makes connections, it can also combine. Probably would not be like a child, however, if typology is Ti, then it might.These things overlap with each other.
    ughhh! just when I thought maybe I was on to something. Tbh I’m still confused and don’t entirely understand. I think I understand now better than I did before, but I’m still waiting on the rest of it to click…
    I appreciate if you can explain how I can be Se-polr, because I am seeing inconsistencies.
    you could be LSI. It’s the internet and I don’t really like to be that certain over the internet…and you seem to come off fairly neutral in that you don’t really send me any really strong vibes about anything. For instance, I did think you were a guy for a while Some people type things and then they do/say things really inconsistent with that type or I just see inconsistency after inconsistency, but I have never gotten that from you. And you seem to really be able to explain things well in a simple Ti way, especially Ti base, which I usually find impressive and makes me feel like a dumbass for my long ass tangents I could have summed up in a single sentence, prob kind of like I’m doing now.
    Last edited by Aster; 09-22-2021 at 03:59 PM.
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎