Thread: myresearch's typing thread

Threaded View

Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by reverie View Post
    I’ve been confused about Ne and Ti too, before. I think what helped me the most realize what Ti was,was subteigh once said that goodreads is very Ti in how they recommend books, books that are similar to what you are reading. Genre. Music genres and what makes a genera a genre, the elements present in it, the similarities. So simply remembering something and placing it in that category is just Ti and not Ne

So someone correct me if im wrong here, but Ne is like combining two ideas, almost like two parents having a child. And then having multiple children. And all the children are Products of Ne. Ti wouldn’t be combining them, but instead defining them in categories by their similarities, like gender, personality traits, anything really ???
    IEE describes a tool that she use, she says it is like a mixer, she puts all ingredients (means different kinds of data) in it and then takes the juice (result). She is able to form that analogy because she sees them similar although she is Ti polr.

When Ti makes connections, it can also combine. Probably would not be like a child, however, if typology is Ti, then it might.

These things overlap with each other.

Quote Originally Posted by reverie View Post
    I think LII is fine. I’ve never noticed anything inconsistent with that type that’s made me question it.
    I appreciate if you can explain how I can be Se-polr, because I am seeing inconsistencies.
    Last edited by myresearch; 09-21-2021 at 08:25 PM.