Quote Originally Posted by thistle View Post
When LSIs are posting movie/tv scenes to illustrate the situation, is it a form of pop culture reference? If it is, I wonder if it's a mood/prevalent emotion that they recognise in the environment that matches what the video clip portrays? So can it relate to shared recognition and valuing of Fe.
I think it is exactly that, pop culture reference. However, I don't know how this is different than any other kind of reference. If someone can do this, they can do other kind of references for other things if they get into it.

Quote Originally Posted by rtht View Post
How do you relate to SI?
I don't like to cook or do house chores. I don't do those everyday. However, sometimes I do, I generally cook things that doesn't take too much time and effort. I sometimes order takeouts and eat outside in a row though.

I generally have some kind of routine, especially after covid

I generally like to look at harmonious, aesthetic things.

I enjoy relaxation but not always.

When I am at comfortable state, I tend to stay there, when I am on ready state, I tend to stay there. It is generally difficult to change my state.

If I am at comfortable state, I know how to make myself comfortable. However, if I am working, studying, then I can forget to eat, drink water for a long time, I remember it when it is too late

I can sit on uncomfortable positions if I am captivated by something I do.

I don't get enough sleep sometimes. I can neglect these kind of things.

There have been different times in my life. On some periods, people said I am going to die and right after that period, I was like a health freak. Now I am in between.

I generally do things in extreme ways. For example, if I do a diet, I never eat anything I shouldn't. I generally go all or nothing. I am not good at moderation. This could be due to nature or nurture.

When I am sick I sometimes ignore what I feel and sometimes I react less, show it less, continue as before. When I was a kid, when I was physically injured in a bad way, it didn't feel that bad, I never cried or reacted as people around me. One of my ex was getting sick a lot, we go to hospital, I also sometimes took tests, his tests were negative, mine were positive

Although I dont always take care of it in a best way. I think health matters the most, I dont know what would I do if I get permanently sick or injured. We can solve everything but not that.