Thread: myresearch's typing thread

Threaded View

Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

When I was younger than 9 yo. I knew every kid in my neighborhood, I was the game maker, kind a like leader, I standed up for the skinny short kids who got bullied, but I never bullied anyone. I generally played outside with other kids.

After 9 yo, I hang out in the house myself, after 11 yo, I went everywhere by myself and start to do everything by myself, I have taken different courses, both of my parents were working, that's why we chose this way.

When I was younger than 11 yo. I was very witty, talkative, outspoken, sometimes blunt, I talked without filter. However, I was always good at keeping secrets, maybe due to my family. Then I thought saying something can be used against me and talked with a filter, people start to describe me as silent time to time.

After 14 yo, something happened and due to previous things, I didn't want to interact with anyone, I started to talk with people on intellectual things only. I read a book a day, I was into different kinds of art, I have done it and consumed it, I have spent 4 years mainly on intellectual things. I daydreamed a lot in this period.

I was and I am a bit manipulative:

As a 7 yo, my friend's mother dropped my friend to our house, because she has to be somewhere. She was screaming and saying that she hates all people and life. Her mother and my mother tried to convience her to get in. However, she wasn't. I checked what was going on, then return to my room. Some good time passed, I thought my mother was getting frustrated. So I went and said to my friend that lets prepare a poison to X kid(the kid who got bullied the most). Then she immediately get inside. I said it because I knew it will get her in. We prepared something but we didn't actually make him drink and poison the poor kid
    Last edited by myresearch; 09-20-2021 at 08:42 PM.