Quote Originally Posted by Eudaimonia View Post
What is the point to what you are doing? Why leave corporate life and manage your own thing, where does it end? Is it primarily money, independence, or something else? What motivates you to work toward this?
It is mainly independence. I can be independent in other ways as well, by spending less for example, keeping my life standards to some level. However, I want to access everything I want, I want to do whatever I want also and money is a great tool for that.

I actually don't want to own too expensive big things such as super luxuary house right now. Ofcourse I want it, but it is not that important, however, I want to have the money in case I want or need such a thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Eudaimonia View Post
Why do you prefer to work in a startup over a corporation, do you want to be rise up the ladder faster and hold a high position in a growing company? What happens when it grows to a corporate level?
Corporates generally look at your work experience, how many years you worked, so it doesnt matter what you do. I want to be in a place that provides me something when I do much more than expected. Because I don't want to fill my hours and get a life after work. If my work doesn't mean anything to me, which I learned it doesn't, because unfortunately it is all transactional. Then it can mean something to me, if I think I am improving myself, if it is challenging and if I get some salary and position in return.