Hybrid View

TIM
    SLE-Ti
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by myresearch View Post
    My current type is LII. However, some things doesn't match up, hence I start to have doubts.

The other probable types are: ILE, LSI, SLI, ILI. If you think I am some other type, I am open to hear it.

The general overview of my conclusion is based on this:

All through my life, I conciously and unconciously changed my behaviors drastically. Eventhough I am the same, in the same environment, talking in the same way, I have been called warm and cold, detailed oriented and big picture person, etc, etc. I can see how I can be both. However, there is one thing that remains unchanged and that is my analytical thinking skills. I am always sure on my ability to figure things out. I have been told I am too good at it all my life. Hence I think I have a strong non ignoring Ti. I break things apart and built logical systems based on it.

I don't think I have 4D Te, because I am not a super active person. I can stay in my home for a long time. I don't have to be in motion all the time. I don't have to get things done all the time. However, I thought some ILEs can be like this. This is partially why I thought I have low Se.

About Se-polr, I never had any problems with speaking up, standing up for myself or others. I can push others, I get into conflicts, sometimes I start them. I sometimes make people comply with me.

About Fi-polr, I have relationships I can be polite and distant in the inital stages or in serious environments. I have my moral judgements, I know my attitude over things.

About Fe polr, I like emotionally exchangeable environments where I can be accepted, I prefer things to be inclusive. I like to be provoked and provoke in emotional sense.

About Ne polr, if I haven't done a thing before, I think I can do it and I say it. I am good at changing my perspective when I am evaluating something. I am open minded.

If I get typed, these things have to be cleared for me anyways, so if anyone has an opinion, I would appreciate it.

I will give more examples later.
    Nah. You're LII. If you were ILE, you would've mentioned something external yet you kept your message concise and exclusively about yourself. This isn't a bad thing.

As for ILI or SLI, you're too "merry". You empathize, put yourself in other's shoes and objectively make it a point to wish them happiness an emotionally charged way. You value Fe

Your curiosity tells me you're probably not LSI. You seem to enjoy when others are curious. IMO, you're an NT researcher.

Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Stray Cat View Post
    Nah. You're LII. If you were ILE, you would've mentioned something external yet you kept your message concise and exclusively about yourself. This isn't a bad thing.

As for ILI or SLI, you're too "merry". You empathize, put yourself in other's shoes and objectively make it a point to wish them happiness an emotionally charged way. You value Fe

Your curiosity tells me you're probably not LSI. You seem to enjoy when others are curious. IMO, you're an NT researcher.
    I am keeping LII still because I think it is more probable. However, I appreciate if you can explain how I can be Se-polr. Otherwise my doubts are going to remain where they are.

TIM
    SLE-Ti
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by myresearch View Post
    I am keeping LII still because I think it is more probable. However, I appreciate if you can explain how I can be Se-polr. Otherwise my doubts are going to remain where they are.
    My theory on Se-Polr is that LIIs can be forceful when they know they have to. An LII buddy is an MMA fighter. Generally, he's relatively jolly, non-aggressive but as an MMA fighter he will have a fight scheduled for a particular date. IME, estimation he can use Se in a particular fashion if he understands when and why he's doing it.

I'd also say that EII can often justify their Se-Polr when they fight for their country. They value Te but the violence in battle is necessary. An EII will utilize Se as part of their duty in a particular instance.

That's my take