Thread: DEAD, I'm going to punch your fat head in...

Hybrid View

Banned
    TIM
    IEI-Ni H946
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DEAD View Post
    See? You're basing that off 'vibes' and 'what you can see', and not actually properly measuring the ITR. How do you actually know that you're typed right as the baseline, and those SLE are actual SLE, and not another type?
    I'll get back to you..It's an interesting question. I often talk to my friends/sister about socionics but it's really hard to convince them that it's real or explain the difference between types etc. I guess it comes with practice, but we also need better resources than we already have.

It was all way too much for me at first to get my head around...(nvm why, it just was..). I was just happy when I discovered Rebelondeck's posts and probably read every single one he ever posted as well as screenshotted them...because he was CLEVER and he simplified socionics down to something that resembled science/ or a sort of general wisdom. Most of what I know about socionics I know from him..then there are my own observations from typing and also stuff I pick up from various people on here. But yeah I'll try to explain why you are possiblyy SEE later.
    Last edited by Bethanyclaire; 02-14-2022 at 08:55 PM.