Thread: DEAD, I'm going to punch your fat head in...

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by DEAD View Post
    Still replying to you, been busy lol.
    No rush, take your time.

Quote Originally Posted by DEAD View Post
    The stupid browser erased my response, ffs but I pretty much agree with everything you've said, especially in regards to the Fi PoLR. I'll probably try and reply again in a bit.

It’s the archaic system of the forums not being able to have a save message function implemented on them that annoys me the most. Functionality in the forums and the we’ve is alright and it’s easy to navigate aside from that, but again, this forum is 17 years old and not exactly adjusted to current needs.
    Always save a backup in Word. Or write your response in Word Online. I feel you though, that has happened to me as well. I agree with what you said about the archaic aspects as well. I won't complain too much though, since there's a work around and you can still use full sized avatars. Smh, it's one of the last social platforms where you actually can. Everywhere else forces the size dimensions and forces cropping. It really limits which aesthetics you can use, as not every image is able to look good once it's cropped.