(I am already cringing at that tittle, oh whatever)

Yo, hi. I think I have spent a huge part of my useful life on internet forums, actually I learned English with relative ease thanks to that. Jumping from one forum to another I found typology related stuff and with the time this has somehow become a strong interest of mine. Socionics is the last beast that I have been trying to tame(?) I don't really have that much knowledge about it yet so I don't really understand how I got the confidence to make an account on a Socionics forum, yeah I am here mostly to guest and learn from others I guess, but I'd still like to be an active member if I get confident later.

I am a Venezuelan person born in Gen Z, I think I am a sp 6 after reading some enneagram literature and socionics wise I have been told that I am LII and EIE, totally similar types of course .

Some non typology stuff that I like:

Reading (let it be philosophy, psychology, manga, bad written Wattpad fanfiction, etc.) My favorite book is probably "The Grandmaster of Demonic Cultivation" by Mo Xiang Tong Xiu. Also, audiobooks are nice too.

Drawing, I have studied very thoroughly some drawing techniques, though I am still learning.

Languages, I am studying Japanese right now. I can write "Yamete kudasai" in hiragana

My favorite music is more along the lines of being generic Asian stuff, though I cringe from it sometimes. Also Hamilton, love it right now.

Coding to some extent.

Yeah, that's it. Thank you if someone read that
ACTIVATE MY ACCOUNT STAFF, I AM WATCHING YOU GUYS WITH MY THIRD EYE o-o-o