Quote Originally Posted by VewyScawwyNawcissist View Post
most people are murderous and they do find a cope. often the murderous intent turns into abusing someone else. its not killing them so its accepted.
like i mean if this is like how you can tell working in food service when you make a mistake that the customer gets all entitled and the energy is like "you useless person, DIE!" that it's murderous. but this is not the equivalent of them actually killing. like both parties survive this "incident." though i am sure in a less civilized world there would be people who behead you for making their sandwich wrong.

Whataboutism is your alternatives too. It's ur neglect to everything u and everyone else does just so u can say "what about brian who actually murdered someone?" its irrelevant. thats whataboutism. If > then is not whataboutism. It's the framework that the world operates on. You can't just pretend ur narrow scope of what u are saying is all there is to it and evevrything else that's part of reality is "whataboutism".
it was about brian and how he probably murdered someone... lol. that's this topic. whataboutism is when one person is like x person murdered y person and that was wrong. and then someone else is like, wellll what about how like society creates murderers and what about the small ways people secretly wish others would die when they're in a bad mood, and what about the republicans! but i do agree this concept of whataboutism came from delta quadra so i'll give you that. /hides/

as for the rest of your post i would just say moral relativism isn't the way to reach higher ideals about transforming society into a place that is as compassionate as possible. it's like putting cinder blocks where the tires should go on a car and expecting it to drive to a destination that way. the means are not the way to the intended end.

also i never said i think BL is worthless. i wouldn't be so against murder if i didn't believe people's lives matter. it's just GP's life mattered too.

oh and i would also disagree about making determinations of what life is of value to someone else. it's like in killing eve there was this boy in the hospital who was complaining about something (i can't remember if was a difficult health issue or feeling unaccepted by peers or what but he was being a kid who's like "my life is over") and the antagonist villanelle murdered this kid to put him out of his misery. and her reasoning made sense however misguided given that she's a sociopath/psychopath (morally insane) and i think she felt she was genuinely solving a problem lol. but it wasn't her call to determine if his misery and continuing on with it is better for him than living a short life. that was his call.

aaaah and then you are all they should have killed BL the evil SLI first lol. i thought BL mattered? oh dear. it's like your post has been swallowed in your own contradictory statements. i guess we could say he died a "good man" since his life was cut short before the potential of murderous inclinations could arise... it was better to live a short non-murderous life in which he could be triumphant in his values. aaaaaah.