Thread: Brian Laundrie and Gabby Petito

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wow they could have dropped him off anywhere with food and supplies in that camper. If that’s the case, I hope they get charged with lying to the FBI. So many resources have been spent searching for him at the swamp.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1604 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Poptart View Post
    Wow they could have dropped him off anywhere with food and supplies in that camper. If that’s the case, I hope they get charged with lying to the FBI. So many resources have been spent searching for him at the swamp.

Food and supplies won't last forever. He needs a new look and a new identity. Not so easy to come by for the ordinary citizen, and even harder to maintain once you get it.

It used to be possible to go to a small county where deaths are not reported to the government, find someone about your age who recently died, and then apply for a lost social security number in their name. Unfortunately, most people who are hiding from the government eventually slip up, either through confession or a reversion to their old habits and interests.

Brian's gonna have to give up Instagram and Pinterest forever.

Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    Food and supplies won't last forever. He needs a new look and a new identity. Not so easy to come by for the ordinary citizen, and even harder to maintain.
    Yep, I think he fancies himself as some sort of outdoorsman. I doubt he can survive living off the land as long as he thinks he can though.

Mentioned
    287 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Poptart View Post
    Yep, I think he fancies himself as some sort of outdoorsman. I doubt he can survive living off the land as long as he thinks he can though.
    Yeah he's a dumbass. He can sit and do his little arts and crafts for a bit before needing his parents' help again, but his parents are dumbasses too. They'll probably try to bring him stuff or help him in some way and lead Feds right to him.