Thread: Brian Laundrie and Gabby Petito

Hybrid View

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1604 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I think the neighbor husband is LSI-Ti and his wife is ESE. The news reader is probably ESI.

See? I do this with everyone I see.

TIM
    whatever you think
    Mentioned
    601 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    I think the neighbor husband is LSI-Ti and his wife is ESE. The news reader is probably ESI.

See? I do this with everyone I see.
    lol Adam, that’s sad haha

i kept thinking that the women sounds like she smokes, because she has the voice of a smoker. And it didn’t seem she was very friendly or enthusiastic. I didn’t even consider their types
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1604 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by reverie View Post
    lol Adam, that’s sad haha

i kept thinking that the women sounds like she smokes, because she has the voice of a smoker. And it didn’t seem she was very friendly or enthusiastic. I didn’t even consider their types
    My reasoning was, I know a guy almost exactly like the husband. I thought when I first met the guy that he was SLE-Ti, but no. Also, the mustache is an LSI tell. He was particularly careful with facts, hence Ti.

She VIs Alpha SF, and since he waited for her to speak, she ruled the relationship and was probably extroverted. Her deep voice was surprising, but it indicated that she was used to using it to get her way. I also got the sense that she was making social moral judgements on the Laundries. Therefore, ESE.
    I don't think she was unfriendly so much as very circumspect when appearing before a TV audience.

ESE and LSI are semi-duals of the social kind, not the erotic kind. They look long-married but not hot for each other.