Hybrid View

TIM
    whatever you think
    Mentioned
    601 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by inumbra View Post
    i feel like this is the low hanging fruit of stimulation but there is this article https://nypost.com/2021/09/22/brian-...death-witness/

it seems BL was in a very agitated state in a restaurant arguing with staff, and GP ofc came in and apologized for him haha. who knows maybe they had been fighting more that day and she felt his mood was her fault. anyway, since this was the day of the strange text message about stan it may have been the last day she was alive (the 27th). so BL was clearly pissy that day.

naturally i'm curious about when the text message was sent... but details...
    lol omg I was just reading that

that article is better than the one I was reading, though

so maybe they got into a fight over this incident and the way he was acting and he hit her while he was driving. Then he drove there. Maybe she was knocked out dead or maybe half unconscious. Maybe she tried to escape and he chased her over that area where they found her body.

gahhhh!!!!

‘Pissy’

yeah I think the 27th was it, and the same day he parked the van at spread creek, presumedly not long after the restaurant incident. And she was dead by the time that text message was sent. In between then.
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

Banned
    TIM
    /
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by reverie View Post
    yeah I think the 27th was it, and the same day he parked the van at spread creek, presumedly not long after the restaurant incident. And she was dead by the time that text message was sent. In between then.
    although oddly schultz saw him driving alone on the 26th (unless GP was in the back). it's possible the couple that said they saw them in the restaurant on the 27th were mistaken, a lot of time passed before they reported that. also it's kinda unclear/unknown how many text messages were sent on the 26th and 27th and of them how many could be considered strange. the one about stan on the 27th was the last before the phone was shut off until the 30th when the "yosemite" message was sent. it's possible she died on the 26th i wonder and BL tried to keep up with the messaging with her family, but grandpa stan was the last straw in what must have been a stressful /pretend to be gabby/ charade.

it's still so weird the report of him hitchhiking on the 29th. his story then was that she's still blogging with the van.

he has no mind, no course.

TIM
    whatever you think
    Mentioned
    601 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by inumbra View Post
    although oddly schultz saw him driving alone on the 26th (unless GP was in the back). it's possible the couple that said they saw them in the restaurant on the 27th were mistaken, a lot of time passed before they reported that. also it's kinda unclear/unknown how many text messages were sent on the 26th and 27th and of them how many could be considered strange. the one about stan on the 27th was the last before the phone was shut off until the 30th when the "yosemite" message was sent. it's possible she died on the 26th i wonder and BL tried to keep up with the messaging with her family, but grandpa stan was the last straw in what must have been a stressful /pretend to be gabby/ charade.

it's still so weird the report of him hitchhiking on the 29th. his story then was that she's still blogging with the van.

he has no mind, no course.
    it’s all so crazy! definitely a movie in the making
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1604 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by reverie View Post
    it’s all so crazy! definitely a movie in the making

Who will they get to play the parts?

TIM
    whatever you think
    Mentioned
    601 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    Who will they get to play the parts?
    lol Adam I’m pathetic and I’ve been thinking about this since I saw your post

I’m thinking Matt Damon as Brian, (talented mr Ripley ) and Reese Witherspoon or even dove Cameron as Gabby, some outgoing all American girl

ok they are a little old now, but I’m not as familiar with the Hollywood young bloods
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎