thinking about it some more (lol)

he gets to this campsite (spread creek) acting all weird with no gabby in the passenger seat. No gabby seen at all. And it seems the van stays there for at least a few days (was it 3?). clearly she was in the van when he arrived, in the back. Alive or dead? half dead? why would he take her dead body to dispose of in such an obvious place?

this whole thing is so bizarre

ok, for one, there are a gazillion places he could have put her body, especially off the grid in that area. He had plenty of time to make a convincing story. But he didn’t. It seems strange that he hasn’t fudged up and given away his location considering how haphazardly he was about that escapade.

The more I learn about this guy, the more I’m doubting he would commit suicide. From his behavior though, there is something seriously wrong with his state of mind. I can’t believe his parents basically let a wild animal loose. And not only did he murder he prob, he also got his parents dragged into the mix, not that they had to help him, but considering it’s their kid it might have made them feel obligated.