Hybrid View

TIM
    whatever you think
    Mentioned
    598 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by inumbra View Post
    i think his behavior makes sense even without drugs now that i've seen more of him... i'm not really mystified anymore by it though i am mystified by his family a bit because i guess i have this need to give them the benefit of the doubt or something... but it sure took them forever to report him missing lol. and yes saying, oh he vanished into one of the most difficult places to search on earth, is a great way to buy him more time. and obviously he was going for the escape the law path anyway since he didn't turn himself in.

but remembering the shock i went through after losing someone close, i remember wandering aimlessly as though changing direction is space changed direction in time. i felt like i was time traveling. my mind couldn't accept it. the shock went on for like a week. i was aimless in mind. i imagine it would be so much worse if someone had killed someone. the horror, the hell, the replaying over and over in your head, the constant traveling back in time as though the outcome will change... i think mb he was trying to come to his senses and form a plan and prioritize but his mind probably wasn't able to do so because it's in collapse (in shock the mind can't put things together). all your ideals, the person you thought you were... all of it makes no sense with what you have done. how can you reconcile your own identity? your purpose? after that? maybe at first in panic he thought in a way he would disappear and leave the van... it took days to come back to his senses enough to decide what to do, and then he returned to the van and drove home. it would also be the only place he could go for a chance to alleviate some of the hell and horror in his mind, a hope for some sense of normalcy in all the insanity.

i feel like the murder happened outside because of the way he uses the van. in the moab incident he was using the van (IMO) to further distress her by being inside it and locking her out of it. i feel like it's outside where they have this space to start hitting each other. inside the van is where the tension builds, outside is where it is released.

i think also Fe polr makes sense for him because his controlling/abusive/whatever behavior would build her distress until she starts acting out emotionally and lead her emotions to get out of control and then he starts panicking. all the Fe! he's just "trying to calm her down." he gets more and more physical and threatening the more he tries - and she feels more and more threatened so her emotions get even worse and she actually strikes him. and in a fight he has the upper hand and if he can't turn off the Fe, push her harder, hit her harder.
    This is good. Veryy good.

lots of people die hitting their heads on rocks. It wouldn’t be hard to believe that he pushed her in that area and she hit one too hard. Idk why but I just can’t see him using a murder weapon. I think I’d be really surprised if they come to that conclusion.
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1580 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by reverie View Post
    This is good. Veryy good.

lots of people die hitting their heads on rocks. It wouldn’t be hard to believe that he pushed her in that area and she hit one too hard. Idk why but I just can’t see him using a murder weapon. I think I’d be really surprised if they come to that conclusion.
    @reverie, I also have a hard time seeing him intentionally murdering her. Accidentally, no problem, but intentionally, it seems out of character.

TIM
    whatever you think
    Mentioned
    598 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    @reverie, I also have a hard time seeing him intentionally murdering her. Accidentally, no problem, but intentionally, it seems out of character.
    yes, and I did read that people that camp in that area are encouraged to bury their trash. maybe it’s some eco thing and they seemed like eco people, so maybe him having a shovel possibly wasn’t that nefarious.

true, about animals digging her up. Given his behavior so far, I wouldn’t be surprised if he left her laying there. It just seems ridiculous to me I guess lol but a lot of it does
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1580 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Having a shovel in the wilderness is just being responsible. And safe, actually.

TIM
    whatever you think
    Mentioned
    598 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Having a shovel in the wilderness is just being responsible. And safe, actually.
    I need to go buy the essentials at Lowe’s. A shovel. Some duck tape. Zip ties. And I probably need some acid to disintegrate my trash. You don’t think they’ll get the wrong idea at check out, do you????
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1580 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by reverie View Post
    I need to go buy the essentials at Lowe’s. A shovel. Some duck tape. Zip ties. And I probably need some acid to disintegrate my trash. You don’t think they’ll get the wrong idea at check out, do you????

Don't forget the lime. It keeps the odor down and speeds up decomposition. Also, latex gloves and a mask and some bleach for DNA cleanup. Giant trash bags and maybe a coarse blade saw and some heavy knives. You want to go full-on with this.

I'd skip the zip ties unless you are planning something unusual. They don't decompose, even with acid or bases.

TIM
    whatever you think
    Mentioned
    598 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'd skip the zip ties unless you are planning something unusual. They don't decompose, even with acid or bases.
    Really. I didn’t know that. But it’s good to know
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎