Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
I like the "Stopped to pee, got into a fight on the rocks by the river, she fell (or was pushed or slipped on wet rocks) and hit her head" theory. He stays there for a while because maybe it takes some time for her to actually die and he doesn't know what the fuck to do because maybe he pushed her, and then he eventually just leaves without a concrete plan.

He really seems to have been acting like a guy without a plan.

Low Ni is a bitch.

Holes in this scenaro: If she took some hours to actually move from concussion to death, why didn't he call for help? Guilt over hitting or pushing someone only goes so far. No phone service?

I've been in wilderness areas where my phone didn't work. There are more of them than you might think.
yes, peeing was def involved at some point here, me thinks

if he hit her he prob wouldn’t alert the authorities because he didn’t want to get in trouble, even if she was still alive and unconscious and in bad shape, imo. case of caring more about his ass than her life (narcissism)

yes, he could have placed the shoes there, outside but why leave evidence someone was with him out in the open? Why wouldn’t he leave the shoes in the van? Not only that, but he also wasn’t wearing his shoes, then. Unless he thought it’s be easier to bury her without shoes. Speaking of which, where would he get the shovel. Would they have a shovel on them? Maybe? But seems kinda weird. Not like he was thinking clearly obv, but hmmm idk