Thread: Brian Laundrie and Gabby Petito

Threaded View

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1604 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I like the "Stopped to pee, got into a fight on the rocks by the river, she fell (or was pushed or slipped on wet rocks) and hit her head" theory. He stays there for a while because maybe it takes some time for her to actually die and he doesn't know what the fuck to do because maybe he pushed her, and then he eventually just leaves with a lot of guilt but without a concrete plan.

He really seems to have been acting like a guy without a plan.

Low Ni is a bitch.

Holes in this scenario: If she took some hours to actually move from concussion to death, why didn't he call for help? Guilt over hitting or pushing someone only goes so far. No phone service? Afraid to move her unconscious body to the van to drive for help for fear of damaging her further?

I've been in wilderness areas where my phone didn't work. There are more of them than you might think.

As for why they both left their shoes by the van, I was once in the Southwest wilderness with an ILI buddy and he suddenly said "Stop the car." I did, he jumped out and ran behind some rocks by the side of the road and returned without his underpants. Apparently, diarrhea can make an incredible mess.
    Last edited by Adam Strange; 09-22-2021 at 04:07 PM.