Hybrid View

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1604 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Poptart View Post
    Ugh, yes I got that impression too. Her van was decorated with flowers and shit lol.

Also, it’s kind of funny that Gabby is trying to become an influencer and monetize an anti-capitalist lifestyle where you minimize consumption, live off the grid, give up your 9-5 job, practice yoga in the desert, etc. She’s not the first to do this—van life vlogs became over saturated a long time ago on YouTube. She probably saw those videos and thought it would be a fun way to make money and a romantic trip with her boyfriend. I have trouble blaming her for that.

Also, someone call @Braingel because here’s a perfect example of people over 18 not acting like adults.

I think I knew someone in HS like Gabby, and at the time, I thought the girl was borderline insane.
    In the first few seconds of the first video, she gives me Beta vibes, but that's just a faint impression. Her desire for acceptance from an anonymous society and her de-emphasis of money might point to an unhealthy EIE. But that's just a wild guess.

If you can't tell, I'm searching for their ITR, and if she's EIE and he's ILI, then she's his Supervisor. Starts out fine, quickly goes off the rails.

Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    I think I knew someone in HS like Gabby, and at the time, I thought the girl was borderline insane.
    In the first few seconds of the first video, she gives me Beta vibes, but that's just a faint impression. Her desire for acceptance from an anonymous society and her de-emphasis of money might point to an unhealthy EIE. But that's just a wild guess.
    Interesting…I kinda thought she was SEE because of poor planning (lack of Ni), but I can also see how EIE would not think about Si things like heat, water, and a cramped living space. I also thought her youtube/ influencer project might suggest Te HA since SEEs gravitate towards risky business ventures. I can’t really say for sure what her type is based on these videos alone, though. I can see her being SEE or EIE. I also thought LSE was a possibility until I saw the police cam footage.