Thread: Sugar daddy/ sugar baby relationships

Hybrid View

TIM
    ENFp-C
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think which relationship works better might depend on whether you're dealing with rational or irrational types. I don't think beneficiary or supervisee relationships play out the same way for rationals as they do for irrationals, but I suspect just based on my own experience that this would work more easily for irrational types
    “Things always seem fairer when we look back at them, and it is out of that inaccessible tower of the past that Longing leans and beckons.”
    — James Russell Lowell
    猫が生き甲斐

TIM
    ILI/ INTp
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by AWellArmedCat View Post
    I think which relationship works better might depend on whether you're dealing with rational or irrational types. I don't think beneficiary or supervisee relationships play out the same way for rationals as they do for irrationals, but I suspect just based on my own experience that this would work more easily for irrational types
    can you explain more please

TIM
    ENFp-C
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by calm View Post
    can you explain more please
    Lol well I attempted to explain my reasoning several times, and realized I didn't have much of a case. I was mostly just thinking of my relations with LIEs and how I think that could work out quite well, and I'm afraid I overgeneralized. It probably just depends on the specific types being looked at. I think a supervision sugar daddy/baby relationship could work fine between LIE and IEI because the LIE can easily handle the Te aspects of life for the IEI while still being comfortably Ni-valuing
    “Things always seem fairer when we look back at them, and it is out of that inaccessible tower of the past that Longing leans and beckons.”
    — James Russell Lowell
    猫が生き甲斐