Thread: Sugar daddy/ sugar baby relationships

Hybrid View

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1604 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

My IEI hairdresser was cutting the hair of an old female battle-axe (possibly SLE, possibly LSE) and after she left, he went on and on about how rich and famous she was. He clearly saw the “rich and famous” before he saw the “old and ugly and looks like a man” part.
    I said something to him about what it would be like to be supported by a woman like that, and he gushed “Yes! Who wouldn’t like to be financially supported?”
    To be charitable, he styled women’s hair all day long and was used to looking past the surface to find their inner beauty.
    To be candid, I got the impression that if he were supported by a rich woman who looked like she fought in the Battle of Stalingrad, that he wouldn’t be faithful to her.
    Just my impression.

I’m embarrassed to say that I’d be fine with financially supporting an ESI if she were the right person. I did that with my ex-wife for a few years during our marriage. My willingness to do that depends strongly on whether she can and wants to work, and if the support is helping to achieve a mutual goal.

But @MrInternet42069 is also right. I have the weakness that I am easily emotionally manipulated.
    Last edited by Adam Strange; 09-15-2021 at 12:04 PM.