TIM
    EII/INFj E9w1sp
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Si PoLR and SP first?

What would that even look like?

I have a friend who I think might be ENFj, but she identifies as E1 SP. I might make a separate thread about her, but this concept was interesting to me.

Does anyone know any Si PoLRs with SP first in their instinct stacking?
    Oh, to find you in dreams - mixing prior, analog, and never-beens... facts slip and turn and change with little lucidity. except the strong, permeating reality of emotion.

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's certainly compatible. Si PoLRs who are sp first just fill in with whichever sensing they have. For example, I think mickey rourke is LIE and sp/sx.

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Seems incompatible ye

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is interesting, I do not relate to the SP instinct at all. I never thought it was because of Si PoLR though.
    The Barnum or Forer effect is the tendency for people to judge that general, universally valid statements about personality are actually specific descriptions of their own personalities. A "universally valid" statement is one that is true of everyone—or, more likely, nearly everyone. It is not known why people tend to make such misjudgments, but the effect has been experimentally reproduced.

The psychologist Paul Meehl named this fallacy "the P.T. Barnum effect" because Barnum built his circus and dime museum on the principle of having something for everyone. It is also called "the Forer effect" after its discoverer, the psychologist Bertram R. Forer, who modestly dubbed it "the fallacy of personal validation".

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1556 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I think that about 34% of ENTJs self-identify as Sp-first, and about 15% of ENFJs do, which seems reasonable. ENTJs like money, and money implies stuff, while ENFJs are more likely to rely on their sexual and Fe social skills to get by.

I think I know an Sp-first ENTj. He's a multi-millionaire and he won't spend a penny of his own money on anything. Basically, he gets other people to invest in his projects and he reaps the rewards. He's a jerk.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

A E1 EIE doesn't seem that far-fetched to me- I think I've met a few of them before. Although in a campy way E1 is more compatible with Deltas- I don't think every EIE wants to dress up in Leprechaun Drag and scare children.

as for SP first that seems more common in LIEs than EIEs to me- yeah a SP first EIE would be really strange and rare but I guess not impossible.

It's also possible maybe that you're talking to a IEE that's going a bit spazzy with their 4D Fe demonstrative function so much where it can seem like it's in the ego. I think that can happen with them lol.