Thread: If you met a Dual you were perfectly compatible with…

TIM
    ILI-Te 5w4 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default If you met a Dual you were perfectly compatible with…

Like you were duals in every subtype, even the unidentified ones, and they were the perfect complementary inverse of you, would you be able to remain just friends or is romantic attraction inevitable? What creates romantic attraction anyway? Something more than this?

Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

if they are your preferred gender and both of you are physically attracted to each other it seems with everything else already aligning based on your description, perhaps chemistry might be inevitable?

I'm not hungry mommy bear BrainlessSquid's Avatar
    TIM
    IEE-Fi
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't know. I've met my perfect complementary already. But I've chosen to surrender to that. Maybe I could have avoided if I weren't single at the time we met.
    But I felt from the moment I put my eyes on her, that we would end up together. I just waited and watched everything develop by itself.
    (It took a lot longer than I expected though. We only 'clicked' after about 5 months of casual meetings, where we eventually surrendered to being close psychologically).
    Your perfect dual may actually seem incompatible and it's easy to pass them by unless you spend a fair amount of time or you happen to be on the right wavelength at the time.

Since we clicked about 7 months ago, the longest time I spent away from her was around 9 hours (not considering sleep time).

We often wake up at the same time at dawn, and we end up texting a little bit. And she knows she can call me anytime at sleep time, I will wake up to accept the call. Yes, we're crazy love bombing unapologetically romantic.
    We also had romantic dreams about each other long before we clicked.
    She refused to tell me afraid of spoiling things.
    Now we continue to dream about each other, but we always tell everything.

I'm against the idea of becoming whole through someone else, but I have to accept that I have to take reality as it is and not as I wish it were. It's indeed possible to find a solid baseline for your life, a safe place, through someone else. A world of its own.

Maybe in another timeline in another universe, we may have chosen to go our separate ways. But at this point with her, we have promised to never leave each other, only death can separate us, no matter what happens.

And yes love is still a decision. Attraction isn't
    Last edited by BrainlessSquid; 04-11-2024 at 02:44 AM.
    Sometimes you don't have motivation because you lack purpose.
    Sometimes you don't have purpose, because you lack self-knowledge
    Sometimes you don't have self-knowledge because you lack love
    Sometimes you don't have love because you lack self-love
    Sometimes you don't have self-love because you lack guess what? Ask Gulenko!!

TIM
    IEI-Fe(C)
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If of your preferred sex, I think it's inevitable, like North-South magnets

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ironically, I think the more complementary your dual is, the more likely you are to pass them by - their existence really feels that natural that you don’t notice them at all, or if you do, find them incredibly boring.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Attraction is usually just physical and shallow and there isn't much to it than that. Observing normies in their natural habitat tells me this is true, whereas most Stacies stereotypically having well-fit and tall and very handsome husbands that are very Chad-like and having kids with them. People make fun of incels but come on, when somebody is right they are right even if they are nerdy or unpopular.

Yeah personalities matter to a point. I don't think people want to be with somebody too socially awkward or an axe murderer (as long as they are not the ones that are axe murdered that would probably just be more part of the turn on for them....) I fell for a guy who had a very good imagination, his body wasn't that hot (but good-average and passable) but he had a very attractive face. I admit if I didn't find his face sexy I wouldn't talk to him.

Romance is just linked with them in the sense, you think something might be there and a hope for a positive future because you are attracted to their pheromones and want to be around them physically. You are more careful around them because you don't want to fuck it up and risk your chances of being laid or spreading your DNA etc. Afaik, we are attratced to people based on our gut and intensial microbes. They draw you in and make you feel safe. It's called masculine containment, or if you're a str8 man yourself you are turned on by them because they are basically willing prey.

Sad part is the "Chads" Elliot Rodger killed most of them didn't look like chads to me, just above average beta males at best- some of them even looked nerdy and awkward. There are a lot of men way more hotter and chad-like than the ones he killed which is just kinda depressing. If you want to be vengeful and get personal justice, at least do it right. It's just sad and sympathetic or something.

Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

They'd be

- Socionics LSE Si subtype H
    - Enneagram Sx/sp 162 or 369, any of those in any order, throw a 7 in there
    - OPS ESTJ Te/Si MF
    - MBTI ESTJ

Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by loopyclouds View Post
    Ironically, I think the more complementary your dual is, the more likely you are to pass them by - their existence really feels that natural that you don’t notice them at all, or if you do, find them incredibly boring.
    I think the more complimentary they are, the more likely they are gonna appear too good for you and way outta your league. This is probably more so true int eh eyes of the introvert.
    I agree with the feels natural, and I'd say it's not a feeling of excitement, but a feeling of "why in the world is this STRANGER so easy to talk to." and that starts the tie. Then if you talk to them there is a feeling left behind when they are gone, kinda like you were under a warm blanket and someone yanked it off of you, breeze feels colder than usual.

But yea I've never found a dual boring and I think I have arguably what most would consider the second or third most boring dual after SLI and SEI, which is funny because I find my duals can be boring ppl, but I also am not bored around them, if that makes sense.

I've even felt related to some duals lol.
    Last edited by Lord Pixel; 04-22-2024 at 09:23 AM.

Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BrainlessSquid View Post
    I don't know. I've met my perfect complementary already. But I've chosen to surrender to that. Maybe I could have avoided if I weren't single at the time we met.
    But I felt from the moment I put my eyes on her, that we would end up together. I just waited and watched everything develop by itself.
    (It took a lot longer than I expected though. We only 'clicked' after about 5 months of casual meetings, where we eventually surrendered to being close psychologically).
    Your perfect dual may actually seem incompatible and it's easy to pass them by unless you spend a fair amount of time or you happen to be on the right wavelength at the time.

Since we clicked about 7 months ago, the longest time I spent away from her was around 9 hours (not considering sleep time).

We often wake up at the same time at dawn, and we end up texting a little bit. And she knows she can call me anytime at sleep time, I will wake up to accept the call. Yes, we're crazy love bombing unapologetically romantic.
    We also had romantic dreams about each other long before we clicked.
    She refused to tell me afraid of spoiling things.
    Now we continue to dream about each other, but we always tell everything.

I'm against the idea of becoming whole through someone else, but I have to accept that I have to take reality as it is and not as I wish it were. It's indeed possible to find a solid baseline for your life, a safe place, through someone else. A world of its own.

Maybe in another timeline in another universe, we may have chosen to go our separate ways. But at this point with her, we have promised to never leave each other, only death can separate us, no matter what happens.

And yes love is still a decision. Attraction isn't
    bro...you're giving ppl way too much hope, this needs to calm down lol.

Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I will say I have experienced that duality is something that happens by itself, on it's own, it's not voluntary, but still we are ppl and can choose to ignore or avoid it for whatever reason.
    Last edited by Lord Pixel; 04-22-2024 at 09:25 AM.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Pixel View Post
    I agree with the feels natural, and I'd say it's not a feeling of excitement, but a feeling of "why in the world is this STRANGER so easy to talk to." and that starts the tie. Then if you talk to them there is a feeling left behind when they are gone, kinda like you were under a warm blanket and someone yanked it off of you, breeze feels colder than usual.

But yea I've never found a dual boring and I think I have arguably what most would consider the second or third to most boring dual after SLI and SEI, which is funny because I find my duals can be boring ppl, but I also am not bored round them, if that makes sense.
    Lmao I find EIIs (sometimes ESIs) and SLIs the most boring people of the socion SEI, not so much, as they can be quite bubbly and adventurous. LSEs can be a legit borefest too, but the only thing that gives them some advantage over the others is their high energy level and strong Se I guess. When LSE begin to ramble on their long-drawn out story with extraordinary amount of unnecessary detail, I inwardly sigh and brace myself.

Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by loopyclouds View Post
    Lmao I find EIIs (sometimes ESIs) and SLIs the most boring people of the socion SEI, not so much, as they can be quite bubbly and adventurous. LSEs can be a legit borefest too, but the only thing that gives them some advantage over the others is their high energy level and strong Se I guess. When LSE begin to ramble on their long-drawn out story with extraordinary amount of unnecessary detail, I inwardly sigh and brace myself.
    Lol that's how I feel about SEI, except I don't brace myself, I have to remind myself to appear I'm like I'm listening to not be rude.

Mentioned
    326 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If they don't look "right"/not a type
    If they are an evil person
    If they are in a relationship

TIM
    SCS: SLE
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Pixel View Post
    They'd be

- Socionics LSE Si subtype H
    - Enneagram Sx/sp 162 or 369, any of those in any order, throw a 7 in there
    - OPS ESTJ Te/Si MF
    - MBTI ESTJ

sx1s make sp8s look chill or calm, think Gordon Ramsey, settle for sp1 or so1s if you prefer peice.

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Muira View Post
    sx1s make sp8s look chill or calm, think Gordon Ramsey, settle for sp1 or so1s if you prefer peice.
    Just imagine a discussion between 1Sx and 8Sx
    Souls know their way back home

TIM
    SCS: SLE
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Squirrel View Post
    Just imagine a discussion between 1Sx and 8Sx

Imagine them in the same room, shit would hit the fan multiple times