Thread: why are my sego partners so hot so often

TIM
    IEE-Ne
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default why are my sego partners so hot so often

for the past 2 years i’ve met 3 SLEs and crushed on all of them… admittedly the only one who’d probably treat me right is my current crush, though he definitely still gets his ego stroked with his tendency to associate with women over men. i might just have a thing for guys who easily hold an array of women. iee player and sle player, the two different flavors…

sadly i know hes not into me LOL. we’re two of the smarter students in our class, i’m an EIE-presenting IEE (i'm very uptight & craving to be seen as a Ti user), and i’m sure there’s mutual admiration & physical attraction but he hangs out with SEEs & ESEs while i’m here with my SLIs </3 don’t think it would realistically work out considering how different we are, but it’s a nice fantasy

…and i just described the average sego relationship

TIM
    SCS: SLE
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Se from On the Dual Nature of Humanity by Aushra
    "Kinetic energy. Through this element the individual receives information about the mobilization, willpower, strength and beauty of the observed objects and subjects."
    Ego Se is to have the high-dimensional understanding of that function come naturally to them, and to be outwardly projected, thus it's a part of them and what they lecture on with worldly matters.

Nerd explanation aside, it's just natural to care about and understand the impact of one's and other's appearance to some extent when paying more attention on average to the external world than average.

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

normal to feel attraction outside of duality, duality wasnt meant to be a "perfect partner". duality is just meant to be easiest to understand and/or get along with. but people may not want that in a relationship

Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

wtf is a sego

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

super ego

Black & white is a shallow divide, division is the color that multiplies

If you can wash your brain, your brain isn't a wash, it is awash

To experience is simple, to explain is divine

Hearts of stone are a dead giveaway: no movement

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I find the draw to me is looking at my way of expressing ideas, and thinking you hold a special gateway, a niche, to something. The other way draw is i think is there is not much cross talk as things are gotten mentally, and that is a better flow to me. I like to connect to people and add things into them. Knowledge is power, reflection is a direction, a little better makes better more.

I'm not sure of any real draw on my side, with a fascination with the Ti & Se ego, though.
    Last edited by Expansion; 04-20-2024 at 11:12 AM.

Black & white is a shallow divide, division is the color that multiplies

If you can wash your brain, your brain isn't a wash, it is awash

To experience is simple, to explain is divine

Hearts of stone are a dead giveaway: no movement

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

well I agree of course, SLE men can often be very hot.

but I think it's more str8 girliitis than socionics related. /hides. Yes I think women tend to find the same type of dude attractive. Do you notice this with other types of Chads or just SLE Chads?

I admit I have found some SLI men sexy but it's not something I notice that often or in any particular-ness to their SLI-ness.

that's what kinda annoys me about SLE. I feel I have chemistry with them, but I also feel.... so does a stapler. So it doesn't make me feel special. Just like I'm some basic THOT I would make fun of. Karma I suppose =p

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Find a good man for life, it's the only way you will ever be a bit happy. And don't treat him like shit if he's nice to you.
    Also don't be envious if other women like him if he's loyal. There is a feminism epidemic which is destroying western society. Men and women in Europe and the US have to work together to build a future, not compete with each other over their career.
    We need to go back to being religious, it's the only way humanity can prosper.

Sooner or later, and it's actually happening, most decent men will completely give up on women (I did it for 5 years and they were the best years of my life - never dated or had sex with anyone, other guys tought I was homosexual or became a priest).
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Mentioned
    243 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FDG View Post
    Find a good man for life, it's the only way you will ever be a bit happy. And don't treat him like shit if he's nice to you.
    Also don't be envious if other women like him if he's loyal. There is a feminism epidemic which is destroying western society. Men and women in Europe and the US have to work together to build a future, not compete with each other over their career.
    We need to go back to being religious, it's the only way humanity can prosper.

Sooner or later, and it's actually happening, most decent men will completely give up on women (I did it for 5 years and they were the best years of my life - never dated or had sex with anyone, other guys tought I was homosexual or became a priest).
    Minus the part about religion, I agree that Western society could benefit from traditional values more. It needs a balance imo, too much frredom and individualism, might as well stay single then, and too much conservatism and you get a society which is repressive and punitive towards gays and women.

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    340 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I personally do not look for paternalistic attitude, assembly lines, square dances but it still makes me wonder why I do not definetely swing like that.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ave View Post
    Minus the part about religion, I agree that Western society could benefit from traditional values more. It needs a balance imo, too much frredom and individualism, might as well stay single then, and too much conservatism and you get a society which is repressive and punitive towards gays and women.
    For me it´s not about tradition, life is short you can´t waste it away with hedonism (not saying you can´t have a beer or a nice car, but you get what I mean).

The same works for men: even if you are in demand among women, it´s a given to stay loyal, otherwise you basically rot your soul away.

Mentioned
    243 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FDG View Post
    The same works for men: even if you are in demand among women, it´s a given to stay loyal, otherwise you basically rot your soul away.
    If you're in a relationship, of course it's a given to be loyal, regardless of how attractive you are if you're a man or a woman. Being a playboy/girl probably rots ones soul away though, regardless of being in a relationship or not, although if someone wants to do that and they hurt noone (they aeren't cheating or deceiving) who am I to judge?

But I think that if you cheat, the biggest pain will be inflicted upon the person being cheated on, not on the person doing the cheating, usually.

For me it´s not about tradition, life is short you can´t waste it away with hedonism (not saying you can´t have a beer or a nice car, but you get what I mean).
    I get what you mean.

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ave View Post
    If you're in a relationship, of course it's a given to be loyal, regardless of how attractive you are if you're a man or a woman. Being a playboy/girl probably rots ones soul away though, regardless of being in a relationship or not, although if someone wants to do that and they hurt noone (they aeren't cheating or deceiving) who am I to judge?

But I think that if you cheat, the biggest pain will be inflicted upon the person being cheated on, not on the person doing the cheating, usually.

I get what you mean.
    I think if you are not in a relationship you can have as much sex as you want (altho I still think it's not healthy as it becomes an addiction). However, never with another person in a relationship.

Quote Originally Posted by vetoedgf View Post

sadly i know hes not into me LOL
    How come