Quote Originally Posted by EIE H View Post
I finally give up on making sense of the LSI. The other week, I gently chewed him out about wanting to see him at least once a month. He was giving me a ton of excuses about how he’s just a flaky person and that I just won’t see him much. I stopped talking to him for a week and he’s made plans to hang out with me 3x in one WEEK. During the time, he proceeds to tell me, he could see us being together for the rest of our lives but that he has to really think about it. Later on, he talks about the hypothetical possibility of having a threesome with 2 other guys in the distant future. Lmao.

Also, his phone got temporarily shut off and made a burner number specifically for me just so I wouldn’t freak out on him…. but then makes it point to say we’re not dating at all (which is fine by me). At this point, I could see us becoming close friends who fuck sometimes.

Overall, one of the most interesting, physically attractive men I have gotten to know but not hedging my bets on a sustainable romantic relationship.
I mean....it does sound victim/aggressor romance style ngl. The minute he got resistance he upped his efforts.