Quote Originally Posted by blaecaedre View Post
His style and interests is most commonly seen among Beta NF, and the negative reactions from others generally center around his perceived rudeness and 'dehumanizing' attitude - this is how Fi valuing types perceive Fe valuing types, in general: as inadequate in relation to kindness and emotional compassion. Fi valuers are, for Fe valuers, inadequately emotionally responsive, too easily offended and too focused on how the individual may feel about a situation to see the importance of the collective emotional state. He is also too creative and too 'epic' in his view of the world to be considered Alpha SF, who also are more open to different views, much more focused on the here and now and who certainly don't have the spiritual imagination that he seems to possess. That he isn't a Te type, and especially not a Te introvert, should be clear from basic observations and theory - they prefer emotional comfort and kindness over elation and agitation.
Culture plays too.
Fe types where I live would think what he says is rude and dehumanizing too. About 90% of people here would.
Fe types aren't completely blind to how others are affected to the point of spewing garbage for the fun-a-fun-fun of it or whatever, people who do that tend to be disconected with the culture around them and following past cultural settings and stereptypes, or stuff idk about. Fe valuers don't want to ruin the collective emotional state to pass some weird agenda that keeps getting them shoved and powerless to influence people's mood into something they deem pleasing, they are more likely to trample people who don't respect(in their opinion) the collective emotional state.
It's very possible for an Fe valuer to hate the gut of another Fe valuer, same goes with Fi valuers, they can hate eachother and find eachother amoral and dehumanizing.

End doesn't seem to care about neither individual nor collective states.
I don't know what's his type and I don't care, what I wrote wasn't about what type he is.