TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1604 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Scarlett View Post
    Omg are you me lol

I dated only when I was in my first year of uni, after that I didn't date at all until I graduated and got a job.
    I was just super busy in uni, but I did hangout casually, everyone seemed to think I had a boyfriend. Lol

By the way.

There's this guy that I thought an SLI, I think I've posted a few times on the forum.
    He seems organised (he's a pilot afterall), and he's also a training capt, which means he has good judgements about his colleagues, things like that. He's really, really kind and down to earth, you get the warmth vibe when you talk to him. I didn't get the same vibe around other colleagues. I think I've posted on some other threads we all work in the same industry so I meet lots of them. And he's very well respected, it's funny I liked to mention his name when I talked to the other boys and they're all like "oh he's a good guy". Always. At first I just don't care, but now I'm getting interested lol like why he's so special.

Anyway. Him and I, we're pretty close, we get along really well. And last night I just found out he actually wanted to be a vet when he was younger. But then he was watching something on tv about a vet pulling out guinea pig's teeth, and he just couldn't do that, he didn't want to hurt guinea pigs or any animal, he imagined them just like us human.
    I was like WTF. That doesn't sound rational at all, all this time I thought you were an SLI!
    Hahaha.

So we connect really well, I can see he has Te/Fi, because I usually don't connect that well with someone using Fe/Ti, it's just different.
    And with all his kindness and warmth, maybe he's really an F? Which means he's either an ESI or SEI

Yes, @Scarlett, I am you. I am future you. The guy who married an SLI whom I thought would fix some very broken parts of my life and she did, while throwing cement blocks in my path to my own personal development. SLI's like their mates to be infantiles, remember.

I'm the guy whose greatest regret now is that he didn't marry an ESI. I have more than I need of everything else in my life and you will, too. What I'm missing is a reason for living, which is what an ESI naturally supplies to the LIE. God, do they.

So, future you says, make damned sure that your next squeeze is an ESI. Not all ESIs are the same. I think they actually have just about the widest variance of any type, so plan to run through a dozen or so before you find your equal.

Oh, and SLIs are not a great match for LIEs in bed. They can get technically OK, but they are nothing like an ESI who wants you.

Godspeed.

TIM
    ILI-Ni sp/sx
    Mentioned
    305 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    Yes, @Scarlett, I am you. I am future you. The guy who married an SLI whom I thought would fix some very broken parts of my life and she did, while throwing cement blocks in my path to my own personal development. SLI's like their mates to be infantiles, remember.

I'm the guy whose greatest regret now is that he didn't marry an ESI. I have more than I need of everything else in my life and you will, too. What I'm missing is a reason for living, which is what an ESI naturally supplies to the LIE. God, do they.

So, future you says, make damned sure that your next squeeze is an ESI. Not all ESIs are the same. I think they actually have just about the widest variance of any type, so plan to run through a dozen or so before you find your equal.

Oh, and SLIs are not a great match for LIEs in bed. They can get technically OK, but they are nothing like an ESI who wants you.

Godspeed.
    This exchange reminded me of a Manga I just got done reading that also is currently getting an anime adaptation. The MC's are on my own ILI/SEE axis but it should still resonate. I'd look up "Taishou Otome Otogibanashi" if I were you.

Also relevant because the Father of the ILI male lead is a broken ILI himself. Sees everyone and everything in regards to transactions and exchanges. I won't spoil anything else because it's good and worth the few hours of time it'll take to read it. 38 or so manga chapters isn't very long. Basically a "novella" from the pulp era. A single issue of "The Shadow" that Walter B. Gibson pumped out on a bi-monthly basis (a writing speed any aspiring author with any ambition hopes to match one day).

TIM
    ILE-Ti VLEF sx/sp
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by End View Post
    This exchange reminded me of a Manga I just got done reading that also is currently getting an anime adaptation. The MC's are on my own ILI/SEE axis but it should still resonate. I'd look up "Taishou Otome Otogibanashi" if I were you.

Also relevant because the Father of the ILI male lead is a broken ILI himself. Sees everyone and everything in regards to transactions and exchanges. I won't spoil anything else because it's good and worth the few hours of time it'll take to read it. 38 or so manga chapters isn't very long. Basically a "novella" from the pulp era. A single issue of "The Shadow" that Walter B. Gibson pumped out on a bi-monthly basis (a writing speed any aspiring author with any ambition hopes to match one day).
    Woah dude yeah I read that manga. Awesome manga btw. I read it ages ago so I don't remember fully though. Yeah the lead seemed ILI or some jaded Alpha NT, but the girl seemed SEI to me somehow. Are you watching the anime adaptation this season?

TIM
    ILI-Ni sp/sx
    Mentioned
    305 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by The Banana King View Post
    Woah dude yeah I read that manga. Awesome manga btw. I read it ages ago so I don't remember fully though. Yeah the lead seemed ILI or some jaded Alpha NT, but the girl seemed SEI to me somehow. Are you watching the anime adaptation this season?
    Yes I am and I am liking it. As for why Yuzuki is an SEE, well, I don't want to spoil it for anyone who hasn't read the manga but it's how she interacts with Tamahiko in most all ways and how/why she falls for him as hard and completely as she does. Spelling it out results in major spoilers but as you have read that manga do remember that type dynamics do and always will be run through cultural filters. The story is set in 1920's Japan. That matters and the author did their research quite thoroughly in that regard.

Then, the final nail in the coffin and why she was an SEE in my book, well, there's how she went about solving a major problem her family was having. Pure SEE move I fully get and boy oh boy did she utterly luck out lottery odds style for going that route. I am glad the author chose to reward her purity of heart by landing her with her dual that, while broken, wasn't lost and was rehabilitated by her presence in his life.